XXVI

Yuvan and Shreya reached home at 12 a.m. Both of them were exhausted. Shreya didn't even want to change her clothes.

She entered their bedroom and crashed on bed, lying dramatically.

"Oh! I am so dead", she said.

Yuvan chuckled as he went to change clothes in the washroom. He thought that when he would come out, Shreya would have relaxed a bit and would have changed her clothes too.

But when he came back, she was lying on the bed in the exact position. Yuvan wanted to scold her but when she looked at him with that tired smile on his face, he could not bring himself to even say a word to her.

"Come on get up", he said with a sigh. "As soon as you get your clothes changed, you can sleep".

"No", Shreya said, her voice muffled because she had pressed her face into a pillow.

"Why are you such a child?", Yuvan said, his eyes narrowed at her. He was very close to bursting in anger. "Get up fast!".

He tapped on her back and Shreya made a noise which was very close to a moan. That sound came out in a very wrong way.

Shreya lifted her face from the pillow, her cheeks were pink and eyes widened. At that moment, she just wished that Yuvan had not listened to what sound she made. She looked at Yuvan and he was looking at her with a smirk on his face which clearly meant that he heard that.

"Is my baby feeling aroused?", Yuvan joked, a chuckle escaping his lips.

Shreya turned even redder due to this. She stood up from bed and rushed to the washroom, muttering a "Shut up" before going.

Yuvan sat on bed, laughing to himself, admiring Shreya. She is so clumsy and careless, still his heart skips a beat for whatever she does.

Yuvan from a year ago, would have insulted anyone who would have told him that he would fall for a girl like Shreya.

Guess, some things are really not under your control. Destiny planned and they got hitched. You can truly not deny God's wish.

Shreya came a few minutes later, avoiding Yuvan's gaze. She just picked up her pillow and blanket, making her way towards the couch, but Yuvan stopped her.

"You can sleep on bed", he said in a low voice.

"What?!", she asked. "And where will you sleep?".

"On bed", Yuvan stated as if it was obvious.

Shreya's mouth opened and then shut close.

"What?!", Yuvan snickered at her reaction.

"I mean we both will sleep on bed?", Shreya asked. "Same bed?".

Yuvan hummed in response. "You are acting like it is the first time that we are sleeping together. At my father's house, when there was no couch in the room, we slept on the same bed, right? So, what's the problem now?".

Shreya made a face but brought her pillow and blanket back to the bed. "Okay! But I will sleep on the left side".

"Sure", Yuvan said with a chuckle.

Shreya laid down and turned away from him. She was so close to dozing off while Yuvan was thinking about a few things and he couldn't keep it in.

"Shreya?", he called out.

"Ummm", Shreya said, groaning. "What now? Am I not sleeping right? What do you want now?"

"I wanted to ask something but it's okay. I will ask you tomorrow. Go to sleep".

"You have already disturbed it", Shreya said. "Now ask because I would not be able to sleep without knowing what the matter was".

"I wanted to ask if you like Krish? I mean, you both seem pretty close".

"He is a good person but I don't really like him in that way, you know what I mean?", Shreya told and Yuvan breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Or do you like anyone else? Dev? Remember, I had told you that I would set you up with anyone you like?"

"Yes, I remember. But Yuvan, I already told you that I am not going to be someone else till I am married to you. I am a good wife and I would be only yours until you decide to end this".

_________________

Author's note-

Hey everyone! Hope you like this chapter.

I wanted to ask you all whether I should add some mature scenes in this book? If you all are willing to read smut, then I will surely add it.

Comment, if you want to read some spice;)