XXII

Shreya and Nitya were in kitchen, preparing a cake. It had been nearly four months since Shreya and Yuvan's marriage and four months since she visited Nitya.

Nitya called her up early morning and asked her to come to her house and if she didn't she would have kidnap her from the sets of her movie.

And don't underestimate Nitya, she is a woman of her words. She would have certainly done that so, Shreya had no other option but to go meet her bestie.

Shreya had missed her really much and it isn't like she didn't want to meet Nitya. She had always wanted to but she was stressed with her fake marriage and the shoots of her movie that she didn't get time to meet Nitya.

Once, Shreya arrived there, Nitya gave her a giant hug and then some playful spanks that she didn't have time for her.

They talked for a while and then decided to do some activity and preparing a cake was what they decided.

"I want chocolate", Nitya whined.

"Why do you have to always put chocolate in everything?", Shreya asked, narrowing her eyes at Nitya. "I thought we decided that we are making a butterscotch cake".

"Oh come on", Nitya rolled her eyes. "Chocolate and butterscotch would be a nice combo".

Shreya sighed and shook her head in a no.

"Please", Nitya said, showing her best puppy dog eyes. "Pretty please baby doll".

Now it was Shreya's turn to roll her eyes and as she did a smile came on her face.

"I can't say no to that look", Shreya laughed.

"I know babe", Nitya winked as her and put her desired amount of chocolate in the batter.

"You are the limit", Shreya said. "I don't know how your future husband is going to deal with you".

"He would have to though", Nitya said, dramatically flipping her hairs. "As we are taking about husband, tell me how's your friendship with Yuvan going?"

Shreya bit her lip and said, "It's going good. Better than I expected, seriously. He treats me nicely now. We do have fights for silly things like when he leaves wet towel on the bed or like when he flicks my nose-"

Nitya cut her sentence in between and said, "Flicks your nose? What on earth is that?"

Shreya laughed and said, "Like he playfully hits me sometimes and runs away and I have to chase him. He can be such a kid sometimes".

Nitya laughed at this loudly. "Yuvan Kapoor, the famous business tycoon can do this. I just can't believe this!"

Shreya smiled at the memory and said, "Yeah. He is not like what he appears to be. He can be rude sometimes but he immediately feels bad about it afterwards. Lately, he has been a little off. I have noticed it but I didn't say anything because I want to give him space"

Nitya hummed in response. "What to you think the reason might be?"

"I think it's because of Mitali", Shreya told. "Last time when he went to her house was two weeks ago and when he came back from there, he was totally wrecked. His eyes were red by which I could tell that he had cried. I didn't know what to say or how to confront him on this so, I just gave him space to think and introspect. I think they had a fight over something".

"You should talk to him", Nitya suggested.

"What?", Shreya asked in response.

"Yeah. I mean he is distressed because of that and since you both are on good terms now, you should ask him about this. He would feel better when he would express his feelings"

Shreya thought upon this and thought it was a good suggestion. She decided to ask Yuvan as soon as she gets home.