XIV

Yuvan came back home after the next day when he had argument with Mitali. He stayed with Mitali all night because she was crying. He didn't know what was right to do at that moment.

Should he leave Shreya and go live with Mitali??

Or

Should he reject Mitali and be with his so called wife??

Yuvan opened the door of his bedroom and his eyes widened at the sight. Shreya was stumbling around the room with a bottle of wine in her hand.

Just by her appearance he could tell that this wasn't the first bottle that she drank.

"Yu-yuvan", Shreya smiled crookedly and made her way towards him, stumbling in her way.

She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. Yuvan froze. She was stinking with the smell of alcohol and for a moment he just forgot about her allergy but when he remembered he pushed her away lightly, careful not to hurt her.

"What the hell Shreya!! ", he shouted in a hushed whisper so that none of the servants and maids would hear them. "Why are you drunk?? "

"Oh hubby! Today I had a meeting with the producer and director. They offered me a drink but when I started drinking, I couldn't control myself. I chucked down bottle after bottle", she said, swaying from side to side.

Yuvan remembered when Shreya called  and told him in the morning about this meeting but he didn't care. He had told her that a driver will drop her there and pick her up as well.

She closened the gap between them and ran her hands up and down his chest.

"What! What did you just call me? ", he asked with a serious expression on his face. As much as he wanted to remove her hands because of his allergy , he couldn't because he liked her touch.

"Hubby! We both are married and you are my hubby. What else should I call you?? "

"Call me by my name", he said through gritted teeth.

Yuvan picked her up in his arms in a swift motion and walked towards the bed. Shreya could not stop moving in his arms. She was like a wild cat when she was drunk and her attitude was pissing him off.

He practically threw her on bed out of frustration and anger. He had just came back home and he had not even changed his clothes yet.

He loosened his tie but refused to look away from her face. She was looking up at him with big eyes, her lips were in a pout and her cheeks were blazing red because of the wine that she drank.

Yuvan could not even process what happened when Shreya forcefully grabbed his tie and pulled him towards her.

He fell on the top of her. He had his hands on either side of her head. He looked at her closely and for a minute he was lost in her beauty.

Yuvan can never deny the fact that Shreya was quite beautiful and attractive.

Shreya felt nervous under his watchful gaze. She slowly licked her lips to moisten them and this was the last thread for Yuvan.

He knew if she did something more, he will not be able to stop himself and might do something that they both will regret next morning, but mainly him because he will remember every part of it and Shreya will not remember even a second.

"Damn it", he muttered.

He felt heat spread across his chest as he stared at her.

He looked down and saw that their chests were pressed close together and one button of her shirt was open due to which he could see some of her cleavage.

He shook his head to get rid of all those perverted thoughts and got up from bed.

He felt a change in him. He was not getting any allergies. Maybe because he changed his medicines last month. Maybe it's the effect of new medicines.

He looked down at her again and saw that she was lying still on the bed, maybe because she was tired after causing all the chaos.

He found himself again staring at her beautiful skin. He took off her sandals and tucked her in the duvet.

He sighed knowing that she won't remember anything and he will remember everything.