Prologue

"We need it." Kingston looked at his left-hand man, Katastophe. Katastophe had dark purple skin, lined with pure black. He had once been the famed American Soldier, the hero of America, until he was captured by Kingston one year ago to help in the Consumer Apocalypse.

"What do you want me to do." Katastrophe asked, planning to simply steal the Mako Tooth.

"Kill him!" Kingston tossed Katastrophe his hunting spear. "Bring back his head along with the tooth." Katastrophe paused, staring down at the research facility where hundreds of innocent humans waited for their doom.

"Kill him, The Mako, why can't I just simply steal it?" Katastrophe was still looking down at the facility. A young child had just been torn to shreds, blood was scattered all over the floor.

"Is there a problem, I assume my second best soldier should be able to kill a mere child!" His tone showed he meant business.

"Send demon, I... I can't kill him, he is to powerful." Katastrophe began pushing his spear through the glass leading into the human trap.

"What are you looking at?" Kingston spat, just about to throw Katastropbe into the trap.

"I don't like this!" Katastrophe pushed pushed himself into the glass, and began brutally cutting away the machines that were ending the humans.

"Worthless man!" Kingston neared the broken glass and saw humans, frightened, but glad that someone was saving them from death. One woman, covered in blood, was sitting in a corner, crying about the loss of her son.

"Why... Why..." She cried, staring at Kingston's dead eyes. He wasn't fazed by this at all, and instead took a knife, and pointed it straight between the woman's eyes, and threw. Katastrophe noticed, and quickly deflected it with his spear.

"I will fight you Kingston!" He spat, reaching into a small slot in his spear and pulling out poison.

"Im fine with that." Kingston stood up, waiting. Katastrophe was spraying poison onto his sharp spear head, when a ding sounded from Kingston's computer.

"New potential henchmen detected!" The computer said in a monotone voice. Kingston slowly walked to the computer, slightly relieved that he wouldn't have to fight Katastrophe yet. He opened the computer, and Katastrophe jumped up, leaving his spear down next to the crying woman.

"Hmm, Imagine Dragon." Katastrophe said slowly, kneeling down and looking at the computer. "Isn't that a band?" Kingston looked at him, and sighed.

"I have a new mission for you, go find this kid." Kingston began walking to the broken glass again.

"Hey, there is a tooth hanging around this kid's neck." Kingston paused.

"The dragon tooth, the most powerful of all teeth, I don't care wether you bring back the boy or not, get the tooth at all costs." Katastrophe sighed, sad he didn't just go kill Mako when he had the chance.

Kingston pulled out his gun, and shot the crying woman before Katastrophe noticed.

"See ya." Katastrophe leapt down to retrieve his spear, and then set off. He didn't even notice the woman lying over, with blood crawling out of her eyes.