Before the story ends...

Dear friends and followers of the Scarlet Rose

We are almost at the end of the story...

Before I complete the writing and upload the remaining part of the ending of this story, I will let you choose which part you want to read. 

The good ending?

 or the ending I had in mind for a while now?

Do not get me wrong, I do love good endings. 

But my original thought on writing Scarlet Rose, was not to give it an ending at all. 

Instead, my plan was to write a sequel...

Its name being

The Dark Narcissus 

In the sequel, the story and the characters we know (and those we didn't know but we got to know them and fall in love with them) will travel to United States where we get to read about their lives and what were the consequences of the dramatic events that took place in the last chapter of the Scarlet Rose. 

As the Scarlet Rose was about Candy and her change...

The Dark Narcissus would have been about Terry and his change...

Will I go on to write that sequel? I do want to write it very much, but I have to be realistic also about real life demands which take more of my time and energy than I wish. 

Thus my decision of giving you two endings.

The good ending --

And the open (not so good) ending for those of you who would have wanted to continue reading the sequel. 

But if writing the Dark Narcissus doesn't materialise, the good ending also will be quite a satisfying full stop to this epic story I keep writing for a long time. 

As the saying goes -

Watch that space...

I hope the publication of both endings will take place before June ends.

Thank you all for being here. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*