Yes sir...

Taehyung wanted nothing but to reach as fast as possible to his baby....He wanted to scoop his baby bun in his embrace and never ever he's gonna leave his baby.... He'll follow jungkook as his shadow...

The thoughts of proposing him crossed his mind...How he worked on every small detail to propose to his baby...but because of that bastard his bun is away from him....

Time skip

The car stopped infront of a warehouse which looked like it was burnt in the past...

The other cars too stopped infront of the warehouse...The cars were parked in lines jamming the area...

The guards of bogum were stunned to see so many people not only gang members but also highly officials were present there too...They looked at each other and gulped thinking it would be the end of their fucking boss....But still according to the orders of their boss they did as they were told...

As soon as Taehyung and his people were going to enter several bombs were blasted...The gunshots started firing at them...

All of them became alert and took shield behind pillars and cars...

Soon the fight broke between bogum and Taehyung's men's....Soon the area was piled up with the dead bodies of bogum's men....

Cover all the area...Make sure no one leaves this place before he fucking pay for kidnapping your Queen....

Taehyung said this to his team...Half of the team scattered all around the building while other entered with him in the building to take there Queen back with them safe and sound....

Bogum was watching everything from the cameras....He saw Taehyung and his team entering so he ordered one of his guards to bring jungkook to him...

Jungkook's hands were tied at his back...His mouth was taped while the guards bought him to the room where Bogum was present... Jungkook was in so much pain because of the beatings he got...

Bogum signalled one of his men to made jungkook wear something like a jacket...The jacket was not the ordinary one as bomb was fixed on that jacket...

Jungkook squirmed and tried to oppose but his efforts were all in vain...He was pushed harshly on the chair where Bogum asked his men to tie him up...

Soon the door burst open and Taehyung entered the room...

Taehyung looked at his bun whose body was filled with ugly scars... Taehyung's blood boiled after looking at his bun's condition...The blood was dripping from his forehead,his cheeks held scars and marks of being slapped...There was a cut on his lips...Every scar and bruise acted as a fuel to Taehyung's anger.... Taehyung's eyes made a eye contact with his bun's doe eyes which held tears... Jungkook gave him a look which ignited the fire in Taehyung...The fight broke and Taehyung punched bogum right at his guts...

Taehyung beaten up bogum to the pulp when suddenly he started to laugh...

Taehyung frown while bogum started...

Beat me Taehyung... just kill me...but let me tell you before me your innocent boyfriend will die...Just look at him...He just have two minutes and boom ....Haha...

Taehyung punched bogum and bogum lost his consciousness...
Taehyung ran to his bun removing tape and untied the ropes...

H-yun-g....

Bun....

Taehyung looked at the jacket his bun was wearing...He tried to remove that but it didn't came out...

Hyu-ng please leave... it's just one minute left p-lea-se go h-yun-g..... Empty th-is building before i-t bl...

Shut up nothing will happen to you... I'll stop this ok baby...If not let's die together...

Taehyung tried to stop the timer but it didn't stop nor the jacket came off...

Rm , Suga empty this building right now it's just 37 secs make everyone leave fast...

What are you saying weren't leaving both of you here...

Both rm and Suga said...

We too... Everyone said..

Let me try I have some experience about diffusing a bomb...

One of the officials said and started to diffuse the bomb...

00:04 , 00:03 00:02... The official cut one of the wire and the bomb stopped....

Everyone sighed in relief...The memebers cheered and hug each other...Both jungkook and Taehyung were looking at each other like there was no one else present...

To both of them everyone disappeared...They both took small steps to each other...

Everyone was looking at the couple that no one noticed that bogum got his consciousness back...He held his gun pulled the trigger pointing towards taekook....

' gunshot '.....

The blood drops fall on the floor making it red...

Hyu-ng

B-un......

( No proof reading )
___________________________________

Update guys....

Who do you think got shot...?

Please do like and comment to let me know your views on the chapter...

Have a good night...

Take care...

Naive author boo 🐯 🐰