Story of Katerina Petrova

(Salvatore house) Elena's POV

So Stefan asked me to come over without Mira and not to mention Mira. Honestly, it was weird. But I came over anyway. Damon let me in and needless to say, I was surprised to see Rose. The vampire who used me as a bargaining chip for her freedom. At least I know now why Stefan warned me about bring Mira or mentioning her. I so do not want vampires know there are two human doppelgangers.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real" Rose states once we had settled in the living room.

"Who is he?" I ask.

"He's one of the originals, he's a legend" Damon answers.

"From the first generation of vampires" Stefan clarifies.

"Like Elijah?" I ask.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal" Rose states.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest" Stefan tells me.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?" I ask.

"Yes/No" Rose and Stefan say together.

"What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true" Damon says looking at Rose.

"Which is it" she states.

"And you're not saying it so I don't kill you" he adds.

"Which, I'm not" she states.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe" Damon tells me.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist" Stefan says giving me a look. I know he is talking about Mira too.

"Not that you know of" Rose tells us.

"That's not helping" Damon tells her.

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story" Stefan assures me.

"He's real and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot" Rose tells us.

"Alright, we're shaking. You made your point" Damon tells her. I get up.

"Where are you going?" Stefan asks me.

"School, I'm late" I tell him.

"Let me grab my stuff, I'll go with you" Stefan tells me.

"It's ok, I know where it is" I tell him and leave. I get in the car and text Caroline. Before calling Mira. "Hi, can you bring a bag of clothes, blood and the Petrova book to the tomb?" I ask.

"I guess I can do that, why?" she asks.

"I want to talk to Katherine about something" I tell her.

"That's dangerous Elena" she tells me.

"She can't get out of the tomb and I won't go in. Please?" I plead. She agrees and hangs up.

(Mini time skip) Mira's POV

I arrived at the church ruins and see Caroline with Elena. I head over with Grayson strapped to my back. A bag in hand of the things Elena asked for. "Hi, did you get everything?" she asks me.

"Yeah and I still don't agree with this" I tell her. Handing her the bag.

"See, she thinks it's a bad idea too" Caroline states.