Mother!Faragonda x Son!Reader

Start from the beginning

Faragonda: "Y/N, you will be in charge of your grandfather's grimoire. It will grant you access to the human world, where you will study and observe them to become the mighty prince of all the fairies."

You were surprised. You never saw any actual humans before, mainly because fairies don't interact with humans.

"How am I able to sneak in?" you questioned.

Faragonda: "You can use a spell to disguise yourself as a human. They won't be able to tell the difference."

You looked at the grimoire and saw that there was one existing human: a half-fairy.

Faragonda: "Those exist?! Now I'm wondering who that person is."

"Is that even possible?" you asked.

Faragonda: "Not even a chance."

Timeskip to some hours later...

Throughout most of the day, you were studying the basic human life and their culture. 

You were walking by the door of your mother's office when you heard someone talking to her.

You slowly leaned to the door and heard everything loud and clear.

Faragonda is not your real mother. She is, in fact, your STEP-mother.

You heard her speak to the other person in the room. You heard the truth about how the dark fairies killed your real family ages ago.

Shocked, you ran to your room shedding a tear in one of your eyes.