"So," Harry sighed leaning his arms on the bar towards me. "How was your night?"

I grinned, leaning on the bar to match him. "Busy," I admitted. "Pretty sure I wont be able to feel my feet for a few days."

This caused Harry to snicker, as he tilted his head at me. "Need a foot rub?"

I shot him a glare, causing him to laugh. "Don't even tease me," I warned.

"I'm not teasing!" he said, raising his hands in front of him. "I'll rub your feet if you want. Unless they smell. Then no."

"Ugh," I groaned, reaching around to slap his arm, which only caused him to laugh harder.

I couldn't help the smile that crept on my face as I watched this new, carefree, albeit drunk Harry in front of me. He seemed so relaxed, so unguarded. So completely different from the Harry I was used to. He was teasing, and laughing, and not worried about every little thing we said. It was a nice change.

"Lane," Michelle appeared at my side, breaking my attention from Harry.

"Hmm?"

"Its almost one. You wanna go? I cant close up if you want." She offered, her eyes again flickering towards Harry for a moment.

Oh for Christ sake, I thought to myself. She was offering because she thought I was picking up a guy. I could tell by the way she looked between us, and immediately I opened my mouth to protest.

"It is snowing pretty bad out," she interrupted before I had a chance to speak. "You live a fair walk. Go on home."

I tried to glare at her without it being obvious, considering Harry was astutely listening to our exchange from his place across the bar. We had a momentary conversation of glares, her insisting, me resisting, before finally she took the towel from my pocket, and crossed her arms over her chest. That apparently was her final word.

Sighing with annoyance, but deep down a hint of gratitude because I was exhausted, I reached down and collected my tips, before standing back up and looking to Harry.

"I guess I will talk to you later?" I said, knowing that in all probability he wouldn't even remember this conversation tomorrow.

"I will wait for you," he said sternly, standing up from the stool. When he saw I was about to argue, he flicked his hand in a dismissive manner, gesturing for me to scurry off and get my coat.

Again, I glared at him, sticking my tongue out and heading towards the staff lounge.

I barely had my coat over my arms before Michelle was at my side.

"Who is that?" she asked, her eyes wide and smile inquisitive.

"A guy I know from school," I said, keeping my eyes down as I put my tips in my purse and slung it over my shoulder.