12. Anothor Day In Paradise

Start from the beginning

"You're everything to me, remember that Katie. You changed me into a better man" Robert cried

Was Robert feeling okay? He don't usually talk like this. I wondered, what was on his mind?
Something was bothering him.
Whenever, Robert looked at me, he looked worried and guilty.

13:00pm

It was nearly time to go home, thank god this shift was nearly over.
I couldn't wait, to just have a nap with Robert.
If he was coming over, that is.
He's been acting off, ever since he hung out with Miah.
It's weird.

13:30pm

I wrote the rest of the customers names down, there hotel room numbers, & there way of payment.
I walked towards the lockers, to grab my bag, when suddenly, Robert came in.
He was still handsome, like the first day I laid eyes on him.
I couldn't help myself, but gaze into his Ice blue eyes.

Robert walked towards me, lifted me up, and started kissing me down my neck.
I kissed him back slowly.
He kissed down my curvaceous legs.
He took my tights off, as well as, my underwear. He ducked his head under my skirt, and spread my legs a part.

I let out moan after moan, it felt like he was marking his territory, the force was getting stronger, as I grabbed onto my skirt tighter.
Robert came from under my skirt, wiped his mouth, and smirked.
He slowly kissed me again, I felt his soft cherry lips on mine, it felt like my lips were on fire.
As we made out, we went from one side of the room to the next.
People must think they've been hit by an earthquake in this hotel.
I could smell his cologne, the more we kissed, the more intoxicated it become.

Robert undone his trousers, pulled them down, lifted me up, and started to penetrate me while I moaned in his ear.
I'm surprised, I didn't make him deaf.
I was still kissing him, while he was penetrating me.
The way we was colliding into one another, it felt like a tornado, it felt intense, dangerous, & emotional, all at the same time.
It felt so good, but so wrong.
We both liked each other, and we started liking each other. When Miah got shot nearly, but I saved her life.

I've never had sex at work before, so this was a new experience for me.
After we'd finished, I tried to make myself look decent.
My hair was ruffled up, my eyes were watery, plus my back was filled with sweat.
Robert's hair was ruffled up, he'd look like he just got out of bed, his back was filled with sweat.
I put my tights on, sorted out my skirt, put my loafers back on & sorted my hair out.
Robert sorted his hair out, done his belt up on his trousers, and tucked his shirt back in.
He walked over to me, kissed me on my lips softly and smiled.
I turned around to grab my things.

"You coming to mine, or am I meeting you at the party?" I asked
"I'll meet you at the party later babe" Robert cried

I smiled, I left the locker room, nobody seemed to notice that we were doing the deed. At least, nobody heard. I saw Malcolm walking around the hotel, oh shit! What if he heard us?
I give him a wave and smile, he waved back.
He didn't hear then, thank god for that!
I left the hotel, and walked towards my car, I unlocked it and hopped in.
I started to drive home.

14:50pm

I arrived home, locked my car up, and entered the building.
I opened my door, and walked inside.
I decided to ring Millie up, as she rang me this morning.

-Dialling Millie-
-Beep Beep-

"Hello Millie, you okay?" I asked
"Hi girl! Yes I'm good, just checking up on you. Haven't heard from you since Saturday" Millie replied
"Sorry, I've been working. I've kinda met somebody, and I had an awful day yesterday" I exclaimed
"I knew you met somebody! Who's the lucky fella?!"Millie screamed over the phone

I laughed, she's so adorable, bless her heart.

"Please don't judge me for this, but it's Robert" I cried

There was a pause, I think she was mad, but didn't want to show it.

"Robert? As in Miah's cousin?" Millie asked shocked
"Yeah. He didn't grass me up, it was all down to Miah, he told me the truth" I cried
"Do you believe him?" Millie asked
"Yeah I do, but he's been treating me nice. I've got a party tonight, it's one of Robert's friends" I cried
"I have a bad feeling something is going to happen at that party, and you aren't going to like it Kat, you're going to come out heart broken" Millie cried

Millie is like a psychic, like me, we can both tell when something is going to go terribly wrong. We feel it in our gut, Millie can tell when I'm upset, she can sense it.
I always trusted Millie, I trusted her with my life, because 9/10 she was right.

"I know Millie, I can sense it, I want to find out the truth" I cried
"You're always welcome over here, if you need me. The boys are there for there auntie Kat too" Millie replied
"Awe thank you Millie! What would I do without you?" I asked
"I don't know, I'm just your fabulous friend, as well as, your free therapist" Millie cried

I started laughing, she always knew how to cheer me up, and she was always there for me.
I loved her and the boys, Harry was lovely too!
He treated Millie with respect, and that's what I like to see.

"Okay, Mills. I'm going to get some beauty sleep, I love ya" I cried
"Okay lovely, I love ya too. Bye!" Millie said

I hung up, and walked towards my bedroom, took off my uniform and placed it into the laundry basket. I slid into something comfy. I took a nap, the minute my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light...