10. My Shattered Past

It was Wednesday morning, and I have never felt so hung over in all my life.
I can't even remember what happened last night.
My brain feels all foggy, what do I remember?

I know I invited Robert in, please don't say we've kissed, or worse slept together.
I'm not really a fan of sleeping around, that's not my thing.

I got up, and scanned the room, I saw two glasses and a bottle of wine on the kitchen side.
Oh my god!
How much did I fucking drink?

I walk towards the bedroom, and open the door slowly.
There was Robert laying in bed snoring away.
Oh my fucking god!
I've slept with a BILLIONAIRE!
Suddenly, Robert turned over and opened his eyes, oh my. He was still handsome.

I quickly closed the bedroom door, and scanned the living room looking for my clothes, I quickly ran to them and put them on.
Robert walked into the living room yawning, he looked like a zombie, and he looked half asleep still.

Robert started to make a cup of coffee, I didn't mind him making himself one, the only thing what was bothering me was the fact that he had his top off.
His bare chest and abbs was out, oh my, I couldn't stop staring.
Robert turned around, looking more alive than ever. He made me a coffee too, how sweet of him.

I tried to make a conversation, but all I could do was gulp, and my mouth didn't want to move.
I felt awkward!
Breathe! Start a conversation Katie, you can do this!

"Did you sleep well?" I asked

I felt like such an idiot, out all of the questions I could've asked, I've asked if he had slept well. Obviously, men are going to sleep well after you've just done the deed.

"Yes, your bed is comfortable" Robert grinned

Don't make a habit of it.

"Did we urmmm-Like- I- urmmm-"
Why was I stuttering again?
I've only gone and slept with the guy, now I've only gone and made it ten times awkward. What a bloody twat!

"Did we sleep together? Yes, we did" Robert grinned

Wow, he is so direct with it, no shame at all whatsoever.
Is that how guys work?
I wish I could work like that.

"Sorry, I didn't want to lead you on like this" I cried

Have I just forgotten that it takes two to fucking tango? And I'm sat here like a wet lemon apologising to the the man?
Get a grip of yourself Katie!

"It's okay Katie, these things happen when you like each other" Robert smiled

Robert liked me? Out of all the girls he could've chosen, he choose me.
Wow, I felt so privileged.

"So what happens now?" I asked

I didn't know whether we would see each other more, or just get on with our lives, and go on like nothing happened.

"We could go see a movie Friday night, if you wanted?" Robert asked

Oh my, my stomach was doing summersaults, is Robert the billionaire really asking me out on a date?