13. Gates Of Hell

It was 17:30pm, I yawned, stretched and rubbed my eyes.
I got up, made my bed, and walked towards my fridge.
I heated up my tuna pasta, and ate that for dinner. Everybody knows, if you're going to have an alcoholic drink, you've gotta eat something hot.
So I did.
After eating, I washed up, and hopped into the shower to start shaving, washed my hair & washed myself.
I got out of the shower, smelling fresh like a daisy.
I entered my bedroom once again, dried my hair with a hair dryer, straightened my hair.
As well as, applying make up.

After getting ready, I tried hunting for a purple dress, I found one in the end after looking through piles of clothes.
Don't judge me! I haven't sorted them out, since I moved in.

I put my dress on, what had sequins on, but showed very little cleavage. I put on white high heels.
I put some perfume on, grabbed my black over the shoulder bag, grabbed my phone.
I wasn't going to be driving tonight, if I'm drinking, no way!

7:30pm

I started making my way to the party, it was in the middle of the summer, and it felt like 24 degrees.

20:00pm

I finally found the house, luckily, Robert sent me the address over just as I was leaving.
Google maps are a legend.
I knocked on the door, and a girl answered it, she was wearing a purple frilly dress with black high heels, black long wavy hair, blue ocean eyes, and a toned figure.
The lady smiled, and invited me in, she had a cocktail is one hand and her phone in the other.

I walked in, there was loads of people, crowds upon crowds. I was so tiny, I had to squeeze through. There was people on the stairs, in the kitchen, and front room.
I found Robert, he was sat on the sofa next to some girl.
I hope he's not flirting with her.
Why did I have so many trust issues?
I walked towards him.

"Wow! You look beautiful, would you like some punch?" Robert asked
"Yeah, I would love some" I cried

Robert smiled, walked over towards the kitchen, and poured us both some punch.

"Thank you" I said
"You're welcome" Robert beamed

Robert still wore a worried facial expression on his face, he looked annoyed that I came, and he looked like he was panicking.
What was he hiding? I was planning on finding out, I sensed that something bad was going to happen.
I drank my punch, walked towards the dance floor, and started to dance.
I was enjoying my myself.
I let my hair down for once.
I don't usually get invited out to parties, not like these ones, I don't have a lot of friends only a couple.

They say keep your circle small, and I always have since Miah broke my trust, as well as, my mum.
I still missed her, even though she choose his side over mine, I still loved the bond that we shared.
I walked towards the sofa, and sat down, I started to text Millie.

"Hey! What you doing?" I asked
"Nothing really, cleaning up. How's the party going?" Millie asked
"Boring, nothing bad has happened yet" I cried
"Good. If it does come straight to mine" Millie said
"I will, I promise" I cried

That was the end of the conversation, I knew Millie would be there for me through thick and thin, she always was since school. I'm glad I can depend on her.
Robert started to walk over to me, with another glass of punch, he gave it to me.