Twenty-one

I knew just what I had to do. I grabbed hoodie and walked out. The sun was starting to set. I didn't know exactly where I was going, I just knew what I was looking for. About half way there I realized I didn't have shoes on. I stopped and closed my eyes. I remembered the dreams and followed what I seen in my head. Then I seen it. The bridge. I ran to it just like I did in the dream. I looked over into the water. Then I heard it. The sound of thunder off in the distance. I always loved the sound of thunder and rain. It calmed me. I tried to stay as calm as I could. I sat down and closed my eyes.

Luke's Pov :
Something was wrong. I didn't know what but I knew Haylee was in trouble. Thanks to my mom I was sitting at Michael's house eating dinner so she could catch up with his mom.
"Um mom I'll be right back." I said.
"Where are you going sweetie?" She asked.
"Um to-to the bathroom." I said.
I ran off before she could say anything else.
I closed the bathroom door and called Ashton.
"Luke?" He answered.
"Are you with Haylee?" I asked.
"No I left maybe an hour ago." He said.
"Listen something is wrong. You need to go find her." I told him.
"Wait what? Um okay I'll go check on her." He said.
"Don't go to her house. She's not there. I-I just have a feeling." I explained.
"O-okay." Ashton said and we hung up.
I opened the door and came face to face with Michael.
"What's going on?" He asked.
"Something is wrong with Haylee. I just-I just feel it."