Sixteen

I woke up to a tight grip around my waist.
"Luke." I said kicking him.
He didn't move.
"Luke!" I yelled and he jolted awake.
"What?" He said rubbing his eyes.
"You were hurting me and it's time to get ready for school."
"Sorry." He said.
We got ready and walked to school. We stopped at our lockers and I noticed I was actually happy to be here for once knowing Ashton wouldn't make it hard for me. We walked into first period and sat in our usual spot. Then came Ashton. I smiled to him and he smirked at me. He sat in front of me as usual and I still smiled.
"Hey Ashton." I said.
Michael and Calum looked at each other then at Ashton.
"What do you want?" He said coldly.
"Oh. I just thought after what happened the other day that we were-never mind." I said sitting back.
"What's she talking about?" Calum asked him.
"I have no idea. You know she's a loser and makes things up."
"What about lunch? What about the text from last night?" I asked.
"First of all if never take someone like you to lunch. Second of all the text was about the project. Trust me. If never date someone like you. Not in a million years." He scoffed.
Michael and Calum laughed.
I couldn't say anything. I couldn't believe him. Luke looked pissed like he would punch him any minute. I couldn't say anything to Luke either not after what I heard him say last night. I still had five minutes before the teacher walked in. I got my things together, got up and left without a word to anyone.

I walked right out of the school and no one said anything to me. My mom still wasn't home and I hadn't seen her in days. I didn't care I was glad she was gone. I had tons if texts from Luke asking if he needed to leave and come to my house. I finally just told him no that he could come after school. I wanted to be alone. Alone with my thoughts.
"Haylee." I heard as I went to open the door.
"Ashton?" I said turning around and facing the messy haired boy.
"I'm-"
"What the hell are you doing here!?" I cut him off.
"Haylee I came to say I'm sorry." He said.
"You weren't sorry when you said it Ashton. I thought you changed." I said looking down.
"Haylee look at me." He said.
"You made me look like an idiot! You make me look desperate! You made me feel worthless." I said with a tear rolling down my cheek.
"Haylee babe. Look at me." He said.
"Don't call me that. We are not together. You made it clear you would never-"
"Haylee!" He yelled cutting me off.
I looked up at him slightly frightened.
He grabbed my face and kissed me hard. He kissed me passionately. Then he pulled away.
"I'm sorry." He said putting our foreheads together.
"I'm still upset with you." I said breathlessly.
"You sure about that?" He laughed.
"Yeah. I'm sure." I smiled

-So Haylee and Ashton finally kissed!! So much more twists and turns are to come you guys don't even know! -Lyndsey