Fifteen

Luke put in a movie and we laid down to watch it. He made popcorn and everything. Something was up with him. I just knew.
"Luke." I said during the middle of the movie.
"Hmm?" He answered.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"What do you mean?" He asked sitting up.
Yes. Something was wrong.
"I know you better than you do Luke something is bothering you." I slightly laughed.
"Nothing's wrong." He said and laid back down bringing me with him.
We continued to watch the movie before I spoke up again.
"You know you can tell me right?" I whispered.
"Haylee. Drop it." He said.
I didn't say anything. I knew I was making him mad. My phone went off letting me know I had a text.
Ashton: Hey (:
"Who's that?" Luke asked.
"Ashton." I smiled.
"Oh." He said and went back to watching the movie.
Me: Hi (:
Ashton: could I ask you something?
Me: Sure..
Ashton: Why was Luke at your house without you there?
Me: Oh he always does that. It's okay.
Ashton: I just found that a little weird..See you at school tomorrow (:
Me: See you (:
I locked my phone and sat it down on the bedside table.
"I'm tired." I said.
"Me too. I wanna finish this movie if that's okay." Luke said.
"That's fine. Good night. I smiled.
"Night Haz." He smiled back.
I had my head on his chest. He put his arm around me and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of humming. I opened my eyes a little and looked at the clock near Luke.
1:15
I closed my eyes again and listened to him humming. He started playing with my hair.
"You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful, it's true." He sang.
Oh. My. God.
"God why can't I just tell you." He whispered.
Tell me what!?!
"If you only realized when I say I love you, I mean I love you." he whispered again.
My phone buzzed.
He picked it up and I opened my eyes a little. He was frowning. He put it down and I closed my eyes again.
"Ashton can't come between us Haz. You are my best friend and I'm in love with you. How hard is that to say." He whispered again.
Oh. My. God.
Luke was in love with me!?

AN:
-- Hey guys! I know I write a lot about Haylee and Luke and this is an Ashton fanfic but in the end I think you will get why I did that. I hope you are liking it! And the whole "You're beautiful" song thing and picture is from when Luke actually sang that song and I thought it would be cute to add! Maybe you remember lol I'll update again tomorrow!(: