Two

Luke and I sat down in the back of our first class. We had every class together but one and sat in the back of all of them. Ashton walked in with Michael and Calum trailing behind and looked around the room. Once he spotted Luke and I he smiled.
Please don't.
He walked over and sat down right in front of me.
"Hey Haylee." He smirked.
"Please don't." I whispered.
"Don't what? I'm just sitting here." He smiled evily.
"Ashton don't start today." Luke spoke up.
Luke NEVER did that.
"What did you just say?" He saidturning toward him.
"Uh-nothing."
So much for that.
"That's what I thought. I've already ruined you Luke. Don't make it worse on yourself." He remarked.
"Mr. Irwin please turn around." The teacher said.
"Sorry. Haylee here was just telling me about all the guys she banged at my party last night." He said.
Everyone laughed.
"Why the hell would you invite her?!" Someone said.
"That's what's so funny. No one would invite her and no one would bang her." Michael laughed.
My face turned a deep shade of red as the class continued to laugh except for Luke and the teacher.
"That's enough! Mr. Irwin apologize."
"To that?! I think I'd much rather go to the office." He stated getting up.
Luke looked over at me and shyly smiled.
"Its gonna be okay." He said.
When in all reality he knew it wouldn't and he knew what I'd do when I got home.