Five

It was now mid-week and Ashton was right. He did make my life a living hell. Monday he shoved me into a locker and called me out in the class knowing I hate when people look at me and Tuesday he threw my lunch on me and locked me in the gym ball room knowing I hate being close in small places. We were now sitting in our 1st period. Luke and I sat in the back as always and in came Ashton.
"Hey." Luke said.
"What?" Ashton spat.
"Not you. Haylee." He said.
Ashton rolled his eyes and turned around.
"What?" I asked.
"I heard we are getting partners today for a project." He whispered.
"Oh. Maybe Mrs. Wilson will put us together." I smiled.
"I hope so." Luke smiled back.
"Lovebirds." Ashton mumbled.
"Alright class as some of you know I am partnering you up for a project today." Mrs Wilson smiled.
The class groned.
"Let's see...Haylee! Why don't you come up and pick a name out of the hat." She smiled.
I gulped and got up. Ashton smirked and tripped me as I stood to walk. The class giggled.
"Sorry." Ashton smiled.
I got up and kept walking to the front. I went up to her desk. She smiled as I reached down into the hat.
Please be Luke. Please.
I opened it and gasped.
"Who is it dear?" She asked.
"Is there anyway I could switch? This isn't going to work." I whispered showing her.
"Sorry sweetie. One name no changing." She said and wrote down our names.
I shamefully walked back to my seat.
"Who did you get?" Luke asked.
Ashton, Calum, and Michael turned around too.
"I-I got um-"
"Spit it out loser." Calum said.
"I-I got Ashton."