Eleven

I didn't sleep after that. I couldn't believe Luke had said that. Did he like me? He couldn't! That would never work! He's my best friend! Luke's alarm started going off and he jumped. I closed me eyes and tried my best to look like I was asleep. He cut off the alarm then ran his fingers through my hair.
"Haz." He whispered.
"Hmm." I said.
"I'm gonna go make us breakfast. You can sleep still if you like."
"Alright." I mumbled and finally drifted off to sleep.

I was woken by the sound of someone running down the hall.
"Haz!" Luke yelled and jumped on me.
"Get off me you idiot!" I groned.
"Breakfast is ready." He laughed.
"Alright alright I'm coming." I said.
My hair was is a messy bun and I'm sure I had little hairs sticking up everywhere. I'm sure I was a sight to see. As I walked down I could smell so many things Luke was cooking and was very happy. When I got into the kitchen there sat Ashton.
"What is he doing here?" I asked Luke.
"Luke asked me to come." He said.
"Why?!" I still said to Luke.
"Haz. Calm down. He said he was sorry last night and I figured why not. Its like a breakfast bonding experience." He smiled rubbing my shoulders.
"I don't like this." I said moving to sit as far away from both of them as I could.
"Haz. Get your butt down here next to me." Luke said.
"Yeah Haz." Ashton smiled.
Luke shot him a look.
"What?" Ashton said.
"Don't call her that." He said sounding more angry than I have ever heard him sound.
"Could I ask why?" He almost whispered.
"Luke came up with that when we were little. I think we were 7. He's the only person that has ever called me that." I explained.
"That's the most you have ever said to me without screwing it up." He smiled.
"Luke I'm going back to bed. This was a bad idea." I said getting up.
"Haylee no. Please do this for me." He said grabbing my arm.
I looked at him for a minute.
"Fine. Only because I love you." I said rolling my eyes.
"I love you too Haz." He smiled messing up my hair more.
I sat down again noticing Ashton was watching me.
"What?" I said putting some eggs on my plate.
"Nothing." He said.
"No what?"
"Its just- you look so-so-"
"Ugly." I inturepted him and motioned to my face and what o was wearing.
"No. The exact opposite. You look-you look beautiful."
I blushed then looked to Luke. He looked me up and down and smiled. Then he noticed I was look and looked away. I smiled at him being a dork and turned back to Ashton. He smiled at me again.
"Do you want to go to lunch with me later?" He asked.
Luke, who had moved into the kitchen and sat down another plate, stiffened.
I looked at him again and he wasn't smiling.
"Um-sure. Why not." I half smiled.