Thirteen

When Ashton asked me to lunch I'm not going to lie I thought it was weird. I mean he hated me. But last night he told me I looked hot in Luke's shirt and now here I am at some weird restaurant that looks like it has nothing I will eat. We sat down and he smiled at me. I smiled back and we looked at the menu.
"So um I want you to try something I always get here. Its amazing!" He said.
"Oh um okay but I need to tell you-"
I was cut off by the waiter asking what we wanted. Ashton ordered for us and I knew I wasn't going to eat that.
"Ashton I um I need to tell you something." I said.
"Okay what is it?" He asked.
"Okay-um I feel really bad because you just ordered for me but um- I'm a vegetarian." I said with my face burning a deep shade of red.
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I-if I would have known I would have-oh my god." He put his head in his hands.
"No no it's fine! When he comes back I'll tell him there was a mistake and I'll pay for it and a salad." I told him.
"No! Are you crazy! I'll pay for both." He said looking me deep in the eyes.
"I couldn't ask you to do that." I said.
"Well I'm going to. And you can't change my mind." He smiled.
I just smiled back.

We got the order fixed and began talking.
"So now that I know you are a vegetarian I realized I really don't know a lot about you. Tell me some stuff." He smiled.
"What do you want to know?" I asked.
"Whatever you want to tell me."
I thought for a moment.
"Well, I've always wanted to play the piano. I like a lot of music. I like to sing but don't sing in front of people a lot. My favorite color is black. And I've always wanted to go to Italy."
"Wow. I've heard you sing and you are really amazing." He smiled.
"Yeah that was an accident." I blushed.
"I'm glad you did it though. Want to know a secret?" He smiled.
"Sure."
"Luke, Calum, Michael, and I were going to start a band until Luke-well you know.." He said.
"Are you serious! Luke never told me that!" I gasped.
Ashton laughed at my surprise.
"Sorry." I said.
"Its fine. I just figured he didn't tell you."
"I didn't even know any of you could sing." I said truthfully.
"Luke doesn't still have his guitar in his room?" He asked.
"I've never seen it." I said.
"Could I ask you something?" He said out of no where.
"Sure." I answered.
"Have you and Luke ever dated or um are you dating now?" He asked shyly.
"No. We never have. He um -We were friends when we were little then we got to high school and he met you guys and bullied me like you all did and um- after that happened he became friends with me again and we started catching up and he apologized a lot and now we are back like we use to be." I explained.
"He got pretty offended when I called you Haz this morning."
"Yeah he usually does whenever someone besides him calls me what. He came up with it." I half smiled.
"Can I tell you something else?" He asked.
"Go ahead." I half smiled.
"I think I kinda like you." He smiled.
What?!?!