✨BONUS: A Sapphire Star is Born✨

I may be just a friend to him in the real world, but I'm his wife in another.....

+++

Astera, 2 years later...

Kyle stared at his Dual Blades, then back at the armored guards in front of him. "So Kyle and Craig," Aiden asked. "How does it feel to be newly appointed Guild Knights?"

"Um, pretty cool I guess." Kyle said. "But what does a Guild Knight do?"

"Guild Knights are specialized hunters who hunt down illegal hunters and wanted murderers before killing them." Craig said in a know-it-all sort of tone.

"You mean, like, poachers?"

"Yes." Aiden replied. "So if one of the hunters here breaks the rules of the Hunter's Guild, you have every obligation to track them down and execute them."

"They can also act as negotiators for a settlement and collect info on monsters." One of the men added.

"I see," Kyle sighed. "But I haven't killed a person before."

"Don't worry kid, you'll get used to it!" replied one of the other men with a smile.

Apparently, Kyle was not the only person who switched jobs. Bebe had retired from hunting early and went into the smithy, as her true calling was to craft armor for everybody. Stan also left his hunter position and went into the science department, where he can research endemic wildlife, study monsters, and all that good stuff.

After her outstanding job at leading us during the Fatalis fight, Wendy became an appointed Ace Commander. I'm assuming she'll be the first woman commander after the original one resigns or dies.

Wendy wore a slightly different outfit, but she still kept the Kulve Taroth helm, gauntlets and boots. She walked in front of Stan and Kyle and flaunted her outfit.

"It looks very good, Wendy!"

"Thank you!" Wendy tossed her hair a bit. "Also, I'm still not surprised that you became an Endemic Wildlife Researcher."

"Eh, it's peaceful though," Stan replied. "Plus, I love animals too."

"Hey guys!" Kenny and I approached the trio, carrying our baby in my arms. Wendy gasped and squealed with delight like a child on Christmas morning. "Omigosh, hey cutie!" She always acts like this whenever she sees my daughter.

"Wendy, you've seen my little Charlotte countless times and you're still acting like you're seeing her for the first time?" I chuckled.

"I can't help it! She's just too stinkin' cute!"

"She's just as cute as my wife," Kenny said, kissing my forehead. "Aww, Ken." I gushed.

Wendy craned her neck behind us and saw Tolkien and Clyde acting a little too close for comfort. "Y'know guys, I'm still kinda surprised that Tolkien and Clyde are dating now."

"Yeah, a little bit." Stan agreed. "I always thought Craig and Tweek were the only gay guys here."

"They're dating?" Kyle nudged towards the boys ahead. "I always thought they had a bromance."

"Maybe it's those 'friends to lovers' dynamic they have going on." I added.

Clyde was holding Tolkien's hand and talking with him. "We should get you some cooler armor, Tolkien." Clyde suggested. "That Zinogre armor looks a little basic."

"Clyde, you know I don't like to flaunt my wealth with fancy armor."

"C'mon babe, you'll look more handsome then!" Clyde nagged. "Maybe some Blackveil Vaal Hazak armor?"