-CHAPTER TWENTY: The Tempest Storm Approaches-

We arrived to Seliana just before everyone else was waking up. I was so relieved.

"Now hurry up and get back to bed before anyone wakes up!" Kenny whisper-shouted, patting my furry bottom to get me going. I scurried away into the sleeping quarters.

The moment I got into my room I immediately jumped on the bed and nuzzled my face in the bedsheets. I missed my bed.

Man, Kenny had really railed me good back there; as I was too tired to move.

"I'm gonna nap for the rest of the day,"

+++

Later that day...

It is lunchtime and all the hunters–I mean, hybrids–were out in the canteen. However, I was not feeling particularly hungry.

"Easy on the coffee, Tweek." Craig said. "Your fangs prevent you from drinking it all." Some black coffee spilled from Tweek's mug and onto his neck and chest, burning him. "Also you're spilling it."

Looking around, I'm seeing that almost everyone has some trouble eating or drinking because of their new growths. Tweek was having trouble drinking out of a mug because of his fangs. Bebe was also having trouble keeping food and drink in her mouth because of her weird looking teeth, not to mention picking up food was also a pain because of her claws.

"Bebe, please chew with your mouth closed." Wendy said, eyeing Bebe's mouth with disgust while covering her own mouth. "It's rude and it's disgusting."

"I'm trying Wendy, but the damn teeth won't let me!" Bebe had a slight lisp when she spoke . Some saliva dripped out from her gums, which made her suck it back up.

Some of us who had wings for arms also had a hard time picking up food. Heidi's hands were literally the spikes on her wings so she fumbled with the utensils. She had no other choice but to eat with her mouth. Kyle, Kenny, Tweek, and Butters had a little more easier time as they had finger-like appendages.

Kenny had cleared his plate. "Excuse me," He threw a smirk at Stan and Clyde; the steel skinned boy glared back.

"You're excused, Kenneth."

Kenny beckoned Stan and Clyde to follow him. The two boys left the table to catch up with him. The three now stood in the hallway.

"Wanna know why I called you guys back here?" Kenny asked, smugly. Clyde snorted. "What did you do?"

"I fucked Y/N this morning," Kenny smirked. "And you both weren't around to see it."

"While we were sleeping?"

"You little sick fuck!"

"Well, eat your hearts out dipshits, 'cause I'm the one who claimed her first and you guys were too slow!"

Stan sighed, hanging his head low. "Fine Kenny, you win." The Glavenus hybrid walked away, defeated.

Instead of admitting defeat, Clyde got jealous. "Enjoy your prize while you still can," Clyde snarled, pointing a clawed finger at Kenny and then ran away.

+++

NARRATOR

Clyde ran into Kenny's room, not making a sound. He looked around, searching for a piece of paper and a pen. He went up to Kenny's drawer and took out a sheet of paper. He found a pen and began to write something down. He made sure to make his handwriting look like Kenny's:

Hey Babe,

Can't wait to see you soon.

I wanna meet you in the Wildspire Waste this afternoon around 12-ish

Wear something sexy–

I'm horny

-Kenny <3

"Yeah, that looks like something he'd write!"

Clyde quickly left Kenny's room with the note he forged for Y/N. Once he arrived to Y/N's sleeping quarters, he noticed that her door was slightly ajar. So Clyde slipped the note onto a visible surface area so Y/N could see it.

"Just you wait, Kenny. Just you wait."

+++

YOU

Everyone was excused after lunch and I decided to go back to bed. I was still not feeling too particularly well for some reason. I don't know if it was lack of sleep or the sex.

I threw myself onto the bed and I was knocked out from sleep.

+++

Suddenly I felt a surge of energy course through my body, which immediately woke me up. I yawned and stretched and got out of bed.

What the?

What's this?

A paper on my nightstand?

I took the paper and read it.

What?

Kenny wants to do it again?

In the Wildspire Waste of all places?

And he wants me to wear something sexy?

Well, I'm not surprised. My boyfriend is a pervert anyway.

I looked in my wardrobe for some kind of "sexy armor" that I thought Kenny would like. Most of my armor was more on the conservative side, however the closest thing to sexy I had was a black bikini.

So I quickly put it on and left.

+++

Wildspire Waste...

I ran on my pawed hands and feet across the rocky and dusty terrain. I was aimlessly roaming the wastes, not knowing where to go. Kenny didn't tell me a specific place to meet him.

I stood, looking around me.

This area was so vacant. Not even a single Vespoid buzzed by.

Nervous, I called for him. "Kenny? Kenny!"

A shadow zipped over me, which caught my attention. I looked to the skies and saw a winged silhouette blot out the sun. I couldn't tell if it was Kenny or someone else.

"Kenny?"

The shadow swooped down with light speed, toppling over me before I could make a sound. My vision became a blur from the impact.

Once my vision cleared, I felt my heart sink into my stomach; the figure atop me wasn't Kenny.

It was Clyde.

"What the hell?"

"Hey baby~" Clyde purred, letting his slick tongue caress my face. I shivered with disgust.

"Get off me!" I tried to push him away, but Clyde held a tight grasp on my wrists.

"There's no use screaming, Y/N. Nobody can hear you out here,"

+++

Frick you I'm not writing a fookin' twenty page rape scene, you bunch of sickos.

Instead, pretend like there was an actual rape scene in the comments, idk

+++

What just happened was the worst moment of my life.

Clyde left me here, naked in the wasteland.

I laid down in the fetal position, shaking. My legs tucked in and my arms covering my bare chest. My tears soaked into the dust.

Clyde had just violated me...and left me....