Chapter 12: The Plan

"Franklin, can you hear me?!" Batwoman's voice can be heard calling out.

Franklin remains motionless as he is still unconscious from Ra's Al Ghul's attack.

"Franklin, Are you there?!" Batwoman calls out again.

Franklin finally opens his eyes and finds himself still inside the warehouse. Looking around, he finds that the league of assassins have disappeared, along with Barbara. Franklin then remembers what happened. Batgirl has been taken.

"Franklin, answer me!" Batwoman calls out.

Franklin then locates the voice coming from his dropped ear piece. He then picks it up and places it back onto his head.

"I'm here Kathy. I'm here." Franklin responds.

"Oh thank god you're alright. What happened? You kept non responding to my calls." Batwoman asks.

"The league jumped us. I got knocked out. Barbara's been taken." Franklin explains.

"Not again." Batwoman says.

"We'll find her. I'll explain everything in the cave." Franklin says before running out of the warehouse.

Minutes later, Franklin can be seen riding his motorcycle into the bat cave. When he parks his bike and walks into the main area of the cave, he finds the rest of the batfamily waiting for him.

"Batwoman informed me of what occurred down at the warehouse. Did Ra's say anything during your fight?" Batman asks.

"He didn't say much. But he did try to convince me that your ways on how you fight crime are flawed and I pretty much spat in his face which was probably a bad idea." Franklin explains.

"A very bad idea." Batwoman points out.

"Right. Anyway, he also said to find him. Something about meeting him at a temple. Do you know what he could mean by that?" Franklin asks.

Batman then immediately walks to the batcomputer and brings up a map.

"Ra's Al Ghul had a place called the Ashkiri Temple he used for his creation and expansion of the league of assassins. It's also his ancestral home and where I was trained." Batman says.

"What's its location?" Franklin asks.

"The Ashkiri Temple is located in the Hindu Kush mountains in Northern Asia." Batman informs.

"Looks like I have a lot of traveling to do." Franklin realizes.

Franklin then remembers something.

"By the way, I figured out what Ra's is planning." Franklin says.

This got Batman's attention.

"What is his plan?" Batman asks.

"Using the items he stole from the hospitals, he is planning on mixing them with Scarecrow's fear toxin and spreading it all over Gotham." Franklin explains.

"And with everyone consumed by their fears..." Batwoman says.

"They'll tear each other apart." Franklin finishes.

"It's time to pay Crane a visit." Batman says.

"Hey!" A voice calls out.

Franklin turns towards where the voice came from, only to be met with a fist punching him straight in the face, causing him to fall onto the ground. Looking up, Franklin finds Dick Grayson in his Nightwing suit as the one who punched him. Nightwing then goes to punch him again, but Batwoman and Batman grab him by the arms and shoulders and pull him away from Franklin, who gets back up onto his feet.