Chapter 8: Fight with Abigor and Blackheart's Attack

Ghost Rider rides his motorcycle down an empty street when he suddenly hears a voice as he stops his motorcycle.

"Rider." The voice calls out.

Ghost Rider then turns and sees nothing behind him. A laughter then is heard and as Ghost Rider turns back around, the demon known as Abigor in his wind form charges at him. Abigor then knocks the Ghost Rider off the motorcycle and slams him into the windowsill of a car that was behind him. Abigor then lands on a building and chuckles as he turns into his human form. The Ghost Rider quickly hops off the car's windowsill and roars at the demon. Abigor immediately changes back into his wind form and flies away. Ghost Rider then quickly hops back onto his motorcycle and chases Abigor.

Suddenly, a cop car has its sirens on as it then chases the Ghost Rider. The cop driving then pulls up his radio to call in the chase.

"I have the suspect fleeing west on Cherry. Repeat. West on Cherry." The cop reports as he, Ghost Rider, and Abigor turn left onto Cherry Street.

"That's a dead end. You got him." A voice from the Radio says.

"10-4 on that." The cop replies.

As the three approach the dead end, Abigor flies up towards the top of the skyscraper in front of him. Ghost Rider's eyes light up with fire as he speeds up with his front wheel in the air. As he reaches the building, he then rides on the wall of the building, continuing his chase. The cop immediately stops his vehicle, seeing no way to peruse. He then pulls his radio as the same voice from earlier comes back up.

"What's the suspect's location?" The voice asks.

"Up." The cop replies.

"What?" The voice asks.

"The suspect is going up." The cop says.

The Ghost rider continues his chase while riding the wall, creating a line of fire and destroying windows as he does so, while also Interrupting a janitor who was cleaning one of the windows. A few blocks away, Batgirl and Batwoman are standing on a rooftop, watching the rider continue to climb the building.

"My god." Batgirl says.

"This can't be good." Batwoman says.

The two then jump off the building and glide towards the skyscraper.

As they continue to glide, Ghost Rider finally reaches the rooftop and brings his motorcycle to a stop. As he looks around for Abigor, a police helicopter flies up and shines his light onto the Ghost Rider. As this is happening, the rest of the GCPD arrive at the foot of the building. Swat teams also come in, readying their weapons and getting into position.

Ghost Rider meanwhile, decides to deal with the helicopter, as he then whirls his chain into a lasso.

"Yee Haw!" Ghost Rider yells as he then grabs onto one of the helicopter's legs.

The pilot tries to break free but finds that he is unable to escape the Rider. At this point, Batgirl and Batwoman arrive at the scene and find the commissioner, who is ordering the other officers to prepare.

As this is happening, Ghost Rider brings the helicopter closer and closer to him like bringing a fish in from a hand line.

"Come here!" Ghost Rider says.

"No!" The pilot cries out.

"You're pissing me off!" Ghost Rider says.

"Ok, ok. I'm Sorry!" The Pilot says.

Ghost Rider then swings his chain and sends the helicopter away as the chain breaks free. The pilot wastes no time and flees from the scene. By this point, Batgirl and Batwoman reach Commissioner Gordon, who was in front of the other police officers.