13: Behind The Scene

Start from the beginning

And the most asset of Akatani Family, the UA High. Its an unspoken truth in Hero World that UA High is a private School with Principal Nezu as a co-owner of the school itself with Akatani Corporation.

Akatani Corporation are also known as one of the most dangerous and tough company that Japan had. Because this company rose in Dark Age of the world. That alond speaks volume to the power of this company. As its relatively hard to even profited in that time of their history. Still they are all a low profile and no one know who are the people behind.

Hisashi Midoriya is known as the "CEO" but not as an owner. Because he likes to pretend as the Akatani Family's "confidant".

With the rich history of this company, of course its unavoidable for their members not to included in some banquet. Even Hisashi as Midoriya is still known in the circle. So his family could and would be included to the circle.

Its only as early as 4 am when Tenko finish his routine and sleepily went in the Kitchen. Inko and Hisashi is already there both working cordinately cooking breakfast while dancing together. Tenko just rolled his eyes seeing his parents acting like a newly wed couple.

Izuku who had no expression is just in the table, sipping tea while in doing something in his laptop.

"You're awake, nii-chan!" Izuku greeted casually. He went to him and Izuku help him to his headache by casually holding his shoulder. Inko smile when she saw him. Then she took the coffe pot from the coffee maker and pour him a coffee.

"How's your sleep, son?" Inko ask. Tenko thank Inko and smile.

"Its fine, I'm a bit sleepy but coffee could help," He reply and sip the coffee. He felt heaven and smile. This is the typical morning of the Midoriya's. Both their parents would cook the breakfast and the two of them would cook the dinner alternately.

Bur today is a different day, its a big day for the Midoriyas as today is the day they will do a large move. One wrong move and this might failed. Still it wasn't a bother.

"Yesterday, Bish Might talk about our acceptance in UA. Nezu-sensei use it as an excuse and talk to Tsukauchi. It would be a high risk talk but he is Nezu-sensei so Tsukauchi would surely participate here," Izuku said. Hisashi nodded and arrange their table. Izuku put out his laptop and drank all of his tea.

Inko then put serving for each of them. Today's breakfast is a plain rice, fried egg, cold tofu, and miso soup. Tenko grin and immediately and took the chopstick.

"Homecook is really the best," Tenko giddily said which make Inko laugh.

"Do you still need a help, Izuku?" Inko ask. Izuku just shook his head.

"We'll be fine, mom. Onii-chan and I had been preparing for this," Izuku said and gracefully started eating.

"I really don't know how did you get this much of sweat from that brat. But its enough to create the bomb you want. RD (Research Dept.) Is really efficient doing this job," Tenko said and sip some miso soup.

"What kind of bomb they made?" Inko curiously ask.

"I don't know what its really call. But precision of this bomb is really controlled. It will only bomb the range that we intended to bomb. The sweat of that brat is explosive already, a weak quirk manage to make it controllable. As if it would bombed a close area," Tenko explain.

"Its really a good bomb then. It replicates a quirk if you think as bystander," Hisashi commented.

"The hospital was also already informed. Of course the Memorial Park jusy need to be informed and we could immediately do a mourning period," Inko said. The whole Midoriya Family had a sadistic grin as they looked at each other. Each of them had a role to this large conspiracy and complicated crime and the key is Izuku itself.