II

Lola Martinez

I woke up to the sound of King yelling my name, i looked over at the clock on my nightstand and seen it was 11:01 .. damn i must've fell asleep.

I slipped out of bed and put my black tights back on.

" Why are you screaming? " i asked, while walking into his room across from mines. He had slipped off his working shirt and was now taking off his black timbs. My mouth watered looking at his broad shoulders and his 8 pack.

" Why you sleeping so early ma? " he asked looking me up and down.

I laughed. " Anyways how was work? " i asked.

" Same ol, same ol. " he said, while slipping off his pants. He was left in some basketball shorts and some black socks.

" Come on let's go watch some movies and eat some snacks .. like old times. " he said, pulling me out the room and down the hall towards the living room.

" Fine, but i'm picking the movie. " i laughed.

" Oh no mama, if you pick ima be stuck watching them boring ass Lifetime movies all night. " he whined.

" Hey .. your mouth. In so what you woke me up outta my sleep .. so my choice. " i teased.

I was looking through movies and decided on Losing Isaiah .. my favorite. He came into the living room with all types of snacks and sodas and plopped on the couch.

*

20 minutes into the movie and he was already complaining about his back hurting.

" King shut up this is my favorite part. " i said staring at the tv.

" Ma gimme a back massage and i'll shut up. " he said getting in my face.

I agreed and he laid down on the couch .. i grabbed some oils and climbed onto his back, a lil under hit butt. I was praying and hoping he didn't feel my warmess cause i was pretty sure my pussy was dripping wet. I so badly wanted to turn him over and ride the hell outta his dick, thinking about it made me softly moan.

I poured some oil into my hands and slowly started massaging his back, he was tense in his shoulders so i worked my magic. I was hearing soft moans coming from him, but i tried my best ignoring them.

" That feel good as hell ma. " he said. " Now get the front. " he said, turning over.

I gasped .. this boy is seriously asking for it right now and me being the good mother i am .. I'm trying to restrain myself but i don't know how long i'm gonna be able to do that.

He turned over and laid on his back in closed his eyes, i got back into my position with both my legs on the side of him and slowly sat above his private area. I bit my lip to hold in the moan i so badly wanted to release.

I started to rub over his chest and down his stomach .. rubbing over his chest and back up to his shoulders again. He licked his lips, his big juicy plump lips .. if i didn't get off him in two seconds i'm gonna be fucking my own son, my flesh in blood. What is wrong with me?

He opened his eyes. " Damn ma you did good. " he smiled.

I nodded my head. " What can i say, i know how to work my hands. " i smiled, before grabbing the towel behind me and wiping my hands with it .. in the process of grabbing the towel i pushed myself onto his dick, which by the way was rock hard.

I moaned, looking down at King he was just staring at me .. with Lust? Before i could get up from his lap he gripped onto my thighs.

" Ina rush? " he asked.

I nodded my head, " Got work in the morning. " i whispered.

He shook his head up and down. " Oh yeah. " he said.

I quickly got up from his grip and rushed into my room .. i paced back in forth letting what just happend soak in.

Can i get some votesss .. how was it? If you like let me know