VI

Y'all i need feedback for this story. anyways enjoyyy! That's Michael in the media.

Lola Martinez

I woke up and felt someone kissing on my face, opening my eyes i was met with King's beautiful face.

" What are you doing? " i groaned, i was still half sleep and he knows i don't play bout my sleep.

" I'm waking you up .. it's 1 o'clock and your still sleeping. " he sighed.

" I'm tired. " i whined.

He laughed. " Ma get up, and come take a shower with me. "

I smirked. " Fine. "

*

We both stripped out of our clothes and waited for the water to get hot enough, I stepped in first and he followed.

" Ow. " i yelled, as he slapped my ass. He laughed before rubbing on it.

He took the rag and poured some vanilla body wash on it, he turned me around and begin to wash all over my body, making sure he got every inch of me.

I looked up at him and smashed my lips onto his, i wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

He pushed away from the kiss, i opened my eyes and looked up at him confused.

" What's wrong. " i asked, embarrassed.

He sighed. " Nothing, you know i want you without a doubt. I just want the next time to be special. " he said, kissing my lips.

I nodded still with my head down. " Don't act like that ma, now lets get out. I gotta meet up with Michael. " he said.

King Martinez

" I'll be back tonight. " i said, leaning down to kiss ma.

She nodded. " Be careful. "

I smiled. " Always am. "

*

I needed to meet up with Michael asap, we was gonna talk for a bit and then go to his Uncle's house in the far out country.

He told me to wear all black and that i did .. i wore my black timbs, black jeans, and a black polo shirt, topped it with my all black beenie. I knocked on his door and waited for him to open it, I didn't mean to come off rude to ma it's just i was stating how i felt .. knowing her sensitive ass she gon take it a different way.

Lola Martinez

I shook the thought of King not wanting me and got dressed, i had to run some errands and then tonight Rayan wanted me to go out with him .. I don't necessarily go out but i needed to clear my head and maybe me going out is just the thing.

I first headed to the bank and withdraw some hundreds to pay the bills, cable, electricity, and i needed to go food shopping .. King eats like an animal sometimes.

I loved being healthy but sometimes i needed my junk food and my soul food .. i mean i didn't get thick like this for nothing, having King spreaded my thighs even more and made my ass even bigger, on top of that the banging food i was making played a big part as well.

*

I sighed before making my way into the grocery store .. my teaching job payed good and seeing that i've been doing it for 13 years it's added up.

I grabbed a buggie and started to shop .. I was so into what i was doing that i didn't see anyone in front of me and literally knocked the person down.

" Oh my goodness i'm so sorry. " i apologized .. " I swear i didn't see you, I'm so sorry. " i said.

I mean i hit the guy pretty hard, but it wasn't intentionally.

" Your okay sweety. " he said, standing up and dusting himself off. I looked him up and down, my voice getting caught in my throat ..he was so fine.

He was about 6'0 .. very muscular .. and he was a smooth chocolate complexion .. with nice lips. He looked at me up and down before biting his lips.

" I'm sorry again. " i said, before gettin my buggie and rushing off. That man had me feeling some kinda way, but then i had to remember that i had King .. my King.

King Martinez.

" Your first job is tonight .. at 210 west st, be there 12:30 sharp. My men are going to be with you, make sure everybody strapped up, kill everyone in sight nobody in there stays alive. Since this y'all first job you both get 25 grand a piece .. if it's a sucess you get a extra 10. " he said.

We both nodded our heads. " King! " he called as we were about to walk out.

" Wassup? " i asked turning around.

" Who yo momma? " he asked taking off his shades.

" Lola .. Lola Martinez. " i said, confused.

He looked deep in thought. " So you must be about uhhhh 17 or 18 huh? " he asked.

I nodded my head. " Yeah? " i said more of a question.

" Mhm, i was just checking .. y'all could leave now. " he said putting his shades back on.

That was weird.

Next chapter gon be longer .. just wanted to give those who reading a lil update.

Voteee or sumn. No proofread.