V

King Martinez

" Wassup bruh. " i said, to Michael as i walked into his crib.

" Nuthin come upstairs. " .. I let him lead me into his room. Michael's mom was a travel nurse so she was never really home, he practically raised himself from 13 in up.

" So i wanted to talk to you about something? " he said, lighting up a blunt.

" What it is? " i asked.

" Well you know how my uncle is Big Murda right? " he asked.

I nodded my head. His uncle was a big ass KingPin and owned half of fucking LA .. he was feared by everyone and they mama, crazy thing is he was openly gay, everybody wondered what he did to get his team's respect .. and no one really knows besides him and who was there, just know it was sumn crazy.

" Yeah what about him. " i said, passing the joint back to him.

" He wants me to work for him, but told him i wasn't doing it if my right hand didn't agree to do it with me. " he said.

I shook my head. " Work for him how? " i asked.

He looked like he was debating if he wanted to tell me or not. " Assassins. "

My eyes popped open, I never killed anyone and i damn sure never thought of it. I'm sure he seen the look on my face by now.

" Don't worry there all guys who did some fucked up shit nobody innocent is gonna get hurt and the pay is 40,000 every job. " he said.

" Give me some time to think about it. " i said. The pay did seem good but was i really a killer ? Hell Naw!

" Don't take to long fam, time is limited. " ..

I nodded my head. " I wont. " i said.

                          Lola Martinez

" So how was that fake ass business trip? " i asked Rayan, laughing.

He laughed. " It was horrible, never am i ever driving 2 hours somewhere to be disappointed like that. " he said, shaking his head.

I gasped. " That bad? " ...

" Hell yeah, i mean don't get me wrong he was fine as hell and hung, but he didn't know what to do with it .. you know i got hella ass so when i throw it back you gon have to catch it. " he said.

I busted out laughing. " Your a mess. "

He joined in. " I'm foreal .. So what you been up to? " he asked.

I shook my head. " Same ol working and back home.

" Where that fine ass son of yours? "  he asked looking around.

I laughed. " He out at Michael's. " i said. It was no secret Rayan had a crush on Michael .. everytime they were here together he would flirt and Michael would just laugh it off, but i seen him blushing multiple times .. none of my business though.

" That fine ass friend of his. Ohhh i would love to have him for a night or two. " he said, licking his lips.

I laughed. " Ewww. "

                           King Martinez

I dapped Michael up before making my way back home .. i was gonna think about it and see if this was something i really wanted to do.

I mean money was tight right now but my mom had her teaching job and i was working this lil job at footlocker .. but that was chump change i wanted me and my mama to be good for life. Plus the people who needed to be killed were bad guys, and as long as nobody innocent is hurt we good .. I can't just leave Michael to do this by his self if something happend to him i wouldn't know what to do.

I made it home in less than 10 minutes, i seen Rayan's car in the driveway so i knew he was here .. he was like an uncle, i never really knew if i should call him uncle or aunt seeing that he was gay so i just stuck with plain ol Rayan.

I walked in and slipped off my shoes, i seen they were in the kitchen talking .. so i walked through.

" Wassup ma, Rayan. " i said, opening the refrigerator door.

" Hey baby. " my mama said.

" Hi .. bye! I'm leaving got work in the morning. " Rayan said, blowing air kisses.

I laughed. " Bye. " we both said. I took me out some stuff to make me a sandwich .. i had the munchies bad.

" Don't be smoking and then coming here raiding my refrigerator. " my mom said from behind me.

" Bye Lola. "

I heard a gasp .. making me laugh.

*
                          Lola Martinez

I turned the water off and grabbed my purple fuzzy towel and wrapped it around my body. Walking out of the bathroom and into my room, i dropped my towel to air dry. I took my hair out of the bun i had it in and let it out .. my hair was real wild and puffy, i sometimes straightened it and i sometime just wore it natural.

I went into my drawer and pulled out my white laced thongs, a white crop top, and some white and red weed socks .. Rayan ass bought me a bunch.

" Damn. " i heard from behind me, turning around i seen no one but King.

" Ever heard of privacy. " i asked him.

He laughed before coming in and plopping on my bed,and pulling me down with him. He pulled me close into his chest .. i felt like a little girl around her crush. It was weird because he was still my son, but we looked past that and to make this work you had to.

" Ma? "

" Hmmm. "

" I love you, never forget that. "

" I love you to, in i won't. "