IX

King Martinez

" Yo what you getting that you ain't already got? " i asked Michael as we walked in the tattoo shop.

" I want sumn with angel wings bruh, sumn to fill my back up. " he shrugged.

I didn't want no more tattoos i already had a bunch and i wasn't getting nomore yet, i did want something new though .. a piercing. Yupp a nose parent .. my baby gon flip when she sees this.

I smiled when i thought how her face was gon look .. I love her so much, can't wait to get home so i could cuddle up with my baby. Ain't gotta do no jobs tonight so i'm free .. my job at footlocker though is over, I quit the money i'm making now is good enough for me. I'm already saved up 85,000 and ima keep going.

Lola Martinez

I waved bye to my kids as they all went to there guardians or whoever picked them up. Today was a very good day .. two days ago i found out that i was pregnant and i've been on cloud 9 since.

I headed back into the school to pick up, and gather up my belongings. I just wanted to go home and get in the bath .. these heels were killing me, i wanted King, and i was craving a Peanut butter and onion sandwich.

*
I sighed while shutting the door .. i was finally home and it was peace and quiet. I took off my heels at the front door before heading into my room.

Stripping out of my clothes i hummed Nicki Minaj 'The Night Is Still Young' .. i was so hungry i could eat a cow and i was now debating if i wanted to eat first or get in the bath.

I decided to eat first .. this was gonna be a greedy baby i can already tell. I stripped down to my thong and bra an slipped me on some thigh socks in then made my way into the kitchen.

I pulled out some bread, onions, some cookie & cream Ice cream, and some peanut butter .. this food was about to banging.

King Martinez

I dapped up Michael before making my way into the crib .. i just got my nose pierced, it made me look even sexier.

I opened the door and took off my shoes, looking into the kitchen i seen my baby in there half naked in with her back towards me. I crept behind her and raised my hand up, making it land on her left ass cheek.

" What the fuck. " she yelled turning around .. i held my stomach as i laughed. Her facial expression was funny asf.

" It's not funny. " she pouted. I sighed pulling her ina hug.

" I missed you baby. " i smiled, kissing her forehead.

" King what the hell is that on your nose? " she asked.

I laughed. " A nose piercing duh. " i said smartly.
She hit my chest. " That better be a fake. " she said, crossing her arm.

" Nope it's real see. " i said, showing her.

She gasped. " Remember what we talked about right? " i said, strictly.

She nodded her head. " I can't help it you still my lil baby. " she mumbled.

I laughed. " Naw i'm daddy from now on. " i smiled rubbing on her ass.

" You hungry? " she asked.

I nodded. " What you making bae? "

She pulled me to the counter .. i scrunched my face up. She had peanut butter spreaded on some bread, chopped up onions, and Ice cream all on one.

" Uhhh .. what is this? " i asked rubbing the back of my neck.

She rolled her eyes. " Food duh. "

I laughed. " I ain't eating that, doesn't smell good anyways. " i said.

" Fine more for me. " she huffed, turning her back towards me.

I looked down .. she was getting hella thick on top of what she already was. I must be putting that work in. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my hands on her stomach .. that was really hard might i add.

" Baby? " she said.

" Huh. " i replied.

" What do you think about kids? " she asked.

I smiled. " I love them. "

" Good .. because your gonna be having one in less than 8 months. " she smiled, before grabbing her plate and leaving out of the kitchen.

Wait ... what?

Lol i really didn't know how to tell him soooo that's it. Didn't proofread .. vote in all that good stuff. King in the media. ✌

FYI this is Book 1 ... It's gonna be 3 books after this! Not telling nomore just know it's gonna get GOOD