XXXVI

King Martinez

Robbed. I can't believe I was fucking robbed. The night I decide to forget my fucking glock is the same night niggas run up on me. I was pissed off and best believe I was getting these fuck niggas. Anybody would easily snitch on a nigga for a few hundreds. Michael wasn't with me. But I was still good, they ain't do no damage but a fucked up lip and my eye was throbbing like a motherfucker. And they took a frw thousands. I hopped into my whip and sped off towards home. Pulling out my phone I dialed Michael's number. He answered on the last ring.

" Wassup bruh. " He said.

" I was fucking robbed. " I replied pissed.

" Wait. Where the fuck you at? "

" On my way home. Meet me there in 10. " I said, before hanging up.

If there was one thing that I didn't play about besides family was my fucking money. I took that shit very serious. And for a nigga to rob me. Oh a nigga was about to die and whoever sent them was dying to. Michael and I gained alot of enemies doing this shit. Niggas who didn't even know us wanted to take us out. They felt we was competition. And other niggas wanted to be down and fuck with us. I respected a nigga who was down with what I was doing. Making money for there family, making sure they eating and got some clothes on they back.

I pulled into my driveway same time Michael was pulling up.

" Where the fuck these niggas at? " He asked, while pulling out his piece.

I smirked. " Put that away for now. I know just who these niggas was. The tattoo explained everything. "

We walked inside and I noticed Lola car not out front. Then I remembered her saying how she was going to Rayan's house. She wasn't even supposed to be nowhere besides in this house, but she so damn stubborn.

I sat down. " So remember when we first started working on the block and those niggas tried us. They work for Iyce .. Murda biggest fucking enemy. It was them niggas. I recognized the tattoo on one of there hands. "

He rubbed his hands together. " We could go to my unk and get this situated or we could handle this ourselves. It's nothing to me. "

I nodded my head. " Let's lay low for a few days. Make em think they actually did something. But we gon pop up on them niggas and give them the shock of there lives. Let's find out who sent these niggas. Cause I doubt it was Iyce, you know his work is clean as hell and them niggas was straight messy. "

" How much they took? " He asked me.

" 25gs. Nothing we can't make back. " I responded.

" From now on. If we ain't together then we don't work the block. Lucky them niggas ain't pull the trigger or some shit. " He said, standing.

I nodded my head agreeing.  Just wait till Lola see, she gon make a big deal outta this shit.

》》

Unknown

" Dammit, you didn't kill him like I said? Or atleast fucking attempt to? " I yelled.

" Sorry sir. When I went to pull the trigger it was locked. " He mumbled.

" Fucking dumbass. Get outta my face and don't think y'all asses getting paid for that shit. "

I was mad as hell. I send them to do one job and they fucked up. King's ass needed to be dead. He betrayed me and I don't like that shit. Once he's dead Lola Martinez is going to be all mines. And I'm going to be raising his seed as mines.

I pulled out my phone and dialed a number. I knew they could get the job done.

" Hello. "

" I need you. I got a job for you. "

This was something so unexpected, but here y'all go. Who y'all think "Unknown" is? Didn't proofread. Vote,comment.