L

King Martinez

" I'm guessing that's wifey huh? " Yasmine asked, after a long and uncomfortable silence.

" Used to be. Ain't shit nomore but the mother of my son that's it. " I replied.

I was done dealing with Lola's shit. I was tired of her constant bitching. I was tired of her period and at this moment, hell no I didn't wanna be with her. Fuck her. I didn't like hurting her feelings or seeing her cry, but she done caused to much shit. She's the reason I was fucking shot, he wanted her stupid ass. Not me. I was gon help raise my son and that was it, we had nothing to talk about.

" Aw, you don't need to worry about her anymore because you'll always have me. " Yasmine purred.

I sighed. I don't even know if I wanted her ass.

》》

Lola Martinez

I smiled watching Michael interact with Messiah. It was something his own father never did, the most he spent with him was a few hours. 4 to be exact. If he wasn't gonna be with me, I atleast wanted him to be apart of Messiah's life. That's all that mattered in the end, really.

" You know you don't have to be here. " I mumbled.

" It's cool. I'm actually enjoying spending time with little man. " He smiled.

I nodded my head. I was actually sad about how King treated me, but I can't force someone to be with me. And I can't force someone to love me. He'll soon learn though, those bitches he with now could never compare to me. And damn sure wasn't gon be down for him like I was.

" That's the most he's smiled since I brought him home. " I laughed.

" I sorta have that affect on little kids. " He smiled, handing me Messiah.

I smiled kissing his forehead. Just having my baby in my arms or even in my presence made my mood go from bad, to fantastic.

" You know you ain't gotta be in the house all day. Could come out and hang with me, Rayan's ass gone be working all day. " He sighed.

" No. I don't wanna feel like a burden. Ima just chill in the house with my baby. " I replied.

" You'll never be a burden Lola. Now Ima head out, but if you need me. Call me .. no matter what it is. " He said standing.

I smiled. " Will do. "

I watched as he leaned down and kissed Messiah's forehead. And then surprising me he kissed my cheek, very close to my lips might I add. I made no biggie of it though.

《《

King Martinez

I sighed loudly. I hated being up in this fucking hospital. I needed to be out doing what I always did, and that's make money. Being in here, I was losing it and I had a lot of making up to do. Yasmine just left and I was kind of glad, it gave me time to think and have a piece of mind.

I was thinking since Murda is no longer alive, Michael and I were taking over. I mean technically we were supposed to take over the business anyways so now that's just what were gonna do. I know Michael claimed he wasn't fucking with me right now, but I wasn't worried about all that. All that shit he talking bout, we gone have to put to the side and focus on handeling business.

We was slowly but surely about to take over San Diego.

》》

Michael " Tyga " Stevenson

I hopped into my whip and pulled off. I was tryna spend a little minute with Lola and Messiah, since they were alone now. Her grandma went back home, and King is still in the hospital. I doubt when he gets out, he's going there but we'll see. I needed to get home and shower, I been out all day in this hot as weather which caused me to become hot and sweaty. That's a big no.

I pulled into my driveway and got out, instead of relaxing in the house like I planned. King's bitch ass decided to text me, now I said I wasn't fucking with him and I still ain't. But he was talking about business, and right now that's all I wanted to discuss with him.

Stripping out of my clothes I turned on the shower water, hottest it could get before getting inside. It felt like all my tense muscles were slowly relaxing. Today seemed like a long ass day, and it was. I thought about Lola and I wondered if she was fine over there alone. I don't get how King could do her so wrong, if I had her I would cherish that. Being with Rayan, I cherish him as well. Lola is beautiful though and if I already wasn't in a relationship and King wasn't my bestfriend, she would be mines already. Damn just thinking about her got my dick hard as a rock, but this isn't right. I'm in a relationship, a happy relationship. And here I am thinking about someone else. I couldn't help but wonder how her pussy would feel wrapped around my dick. How hard her nipples would get, when I sucked and nibbled on them.

I shook the thoughts outta my head, must be tired or some shit cause my mind is all over the place. I turned the shower water off and grabbed the towel, wrapping it around my waist.

I needed to sleep or something, cause my head all fucked up right now.

》》

Lola Martinez

" He's so lucky I wasn't there. I might've punched him in his face, cause before anything your still his mother. Y'all ina relationship or not, his ass still has to respect you. Ima pay his ass a visit. " Rayan said.

" Don't even waste your time Rayan, let him do him. I'm good over here, as long as I have my baby I'm good. " I replied.

It took me a while to realize this but I have to leave King alone. Relationship wise. He's not ready and might not ever be. Right now he's definitely not the man for me, and as much as it hurts. I got to move the hell on. I'll find somebody for me, the right one .. I ain't rushing it though. Ima let whomever it is, come to me. Not the other way around.

" You know ima be here, if you need anything just call me. " Rayan replied.

" We need to go out this weekend, I need to get my mind off things. You me and Craig, how does that sound? " I questioned.

" Sounds like a plan, this should be fun. "
He smiled.

Only if they knew.

This is 1117 words, I don't know how long it's gon be for y'all, but I hope it ain't to short. Expect another update a bit later. I didn't proofread. Vote,comment