XV

Lola Martinez ( J. Perez )

I couldn't believe how he talked to me and disrespected me .. he never talked to me like that and honestly i was hurt that he would even do that to me.

Looking down at my stomach i couldn't wait for this baby to come out .. I'm not gonna feel so alone anymore.

I had to come to terms that we weren't how we used to be and we were now ina relationship or so i thought.

I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes and got comfortable into my bed .. i was cold, lonely, and didn't feel like sleeping alone so i pulled out my phone to dial Rayan's number.

" Hello. " He said.

" Rayan. " I croaked.

" Jay are you okay? " He asked.

I sniffed. " No can you come stay the night? " I asked.

He sighed. " Yes i'll be over there ina moment. "

                Rayan Lopez aka Ray Ray

I sighed slipping on my black ugg boots .. this shit was getting out of control, before i made it to Lola house i need to have a talk with a special someone.

I pulled out my phone and dialed his number .. he answered on the last ring.

" Hello. " He said.

" Where are you, we need to talk. " I said.

" I'm at Michael's house .. talk about what? " He asked.

" Don't worry about that, I'll be over in 20 minutes. " I said.

" Aight. "

*

I shook my hair out of it's wild ponytail and let it all out .. I headed up the stairs to knock on the door.

Soon the door was slwoly opening and i looked up to see Michael.

" Hey where's King? " I asked him.

He smiled. " He upstairs, come in ma. " He said.

I bit my bottom lip before making my way inside .. I felt his eyes on my ass the entire time.

" Be right back mama. " He said, before rushing up the stairs.

I tapped away on my phone as i waited for him to bring his ass down the stairs.

" Hey aunty. " I heard.

Looking up i seen King coming down the stairs .. eyes beet red and his lips wet from licking them repeatedly.

" Don't hey aunty me .. what the hell are you doing? " I said.

He shook his head. " What are you talking about? " He asked.

I scoffed.  " The shit going down with you and Lola .. let's not forget before y'all was ina relationship she was your fucking mother okay so respect her how you would want someone to respect her .. you cursing at her now, and being disrespectful to her is a no no. " I said.

He sighed. " Man, i tried apologizing multiple times and she ignoring all my calls and texts so what am i supposed to do? " He asked.

" Try apologizing in her face .. fuck over a texr or call go home and apologize. You need to grow the hell up King. " I half yelled.

" Alright you right. "

" Now i'm on my way over to your house .. she asked me to come spend the night with her, sounds like she was already crying or about to so let me go. " I said.

He sighed. " Tell her that i love her. " He whispered.

I nodded my head. " I will. "

                            Lola Martinez

I smiled as i opened the door for Rayan he was always there when i needed him .. and now was that time.

" Ew bitch where are your clothes at? " He asked.

I laughed. " I'm sorry but this is how i sleep and you know that. "

I had on my thigh socks, boy shorts, and a bandoo .. my small belly visible.

" So tell me what happend. " Ray said, as we got comfortable in my California King bed.

" Well i guess he got upset about me telling Michael what was going on between us .. he came in yelling and screaming, he cursed at me, he was just so disrespectful. " I sighed.

" Whu did you tell Michael but couldn't tell King? " He asked.

I sighed. " How could i when he's never here. "

" So you wait until he brings his ass in this house and you sit him down .. you have to remember y'all in a relationship now with a baby on the way this ain't how yall should be acting towards eachother and where is the respect? " He asked.

I shook my head. " Gone. "

" No it's only gon if you allow it .. your his baby mother now not his mother. You know all this stress ain't healthy especially with this type of pregnancy. " He said.

I nodded my head before wiping my tears. " Your right. " I said.

" Now when i leave tomorrow ya better had made up and got it together. "

Continuing on to the next chapter. I didn't proofread. Check out my new book The Les Twins, i couldn't wait any longer! Lola/ Jacob in the media ..