BitterSweet Thoughts

Magsimula sa umpisa

Jamie – Just kill me already Steven...

Steven sighs

Yellow – What is it? You are not impressed by my ability?

Jamie – The one that embarrassed me in front of whole city including some of my students?

Blue – Oh right, Yellow I think you should reverse that.

Then there came up a certain ex playmate and her rubies running to the Diamonds.

Spinel – Hey guys I’m ready for a stage! Not worried at all! I-

She then spots an unusual look her brown haired buddy had...

She chuckles and laughs

Spinel – If you wanna calm me down like this, you’ve made it!

Jamie – Oh c’mon! That’s it!

He stands before Yellow waiting for usual nose

White – Go on Yellow, you had your fun. We won’t taken seriously like this.

Yellow does exactly that and rubs her hand through his nose as it goes back to normal.

Jamie – Finally!

Spinel – Aww what a bummer

Steven – Uhm you forgot that the feed is on?...

They all froze as they looked back at the feed

White coughs up

White – Ahem I pardon for our late response. As I was about to say, we welcome the human kind on our home planet. I also welcome the gems that are here for the first time in their existence. We hope to leave a good impression on all of you despite everything before.

She let’s Steven continue on

Steven – Yeah and I’m really proud of you all. The gems, the humans, we are all very different and yet we are all here together. ‘For the long as we can’ And I congratulate everyone The Diamonds, The Crystal Gems, and The Beach City residents who came here. You’ve made another step into a mutually better world!

He then pulls Spinel to himself

Steven – Let me introduce you my clooosest friend Spinel. She is one of the gems who’d love to befriend everybody here if she could... Right?

Spinel found it hard to  respond for about 3 minutes, her words got stuck into her throat.

‘Oh stars oh stars c’mon there use imagination or do something!’

Spinel – Heheh sure ya’ll I’m glad you all came to my party! Or our party! Sorry!

And then pulled Jamie over to her side

Spinel – Here, you see the diamonds, Steven, this guy right here are as close to me as you could wanna be! I wish you all the same too! I mean not literally of course hahah.

Jamie internally slapped himself.

‘Okay that’s enough. What’s with all the pessimism here? Lighten up’

Jamie waved at everyone

Jamie – Yeah to be honest, you’re right. When I first met the gems I was surprised, I acted a bit differently. Thought not to offend them or else... but over time after getting to know them, I saw that we aren’t that different on some aspects of our life. They can feel sad, joyful, pained, and free just as we do. Even when our existence is bittersweet..

For the first time, Steven was actually glad to have an actor on broadcast.

Jamie - Our first meeting also didn’t go too well but eventually... heh you became a sort of a little sister to me, Spinel.