Guidance Counsilor Ch15

Jamie's life was always full of work. Like what any other person had. And that's not just because of his life threatening situations but on a daily basis.

Jamie prefered it this way though as he was a man of action. Not surprising for someone with an actor skills.

On the bright side,it's never really boring.

He never thought of being a teacher in art lessons however but luckily Vidalia taught him some of it.

Jamie: Okay everyone show tour paintings

Gem students Off-colors did just that and Jamie speculated

Rutile Twins: So how is it?

Jamie: Hm you made much progress. Just don't make it blurry at the corners and it's great.

Padparadscha : I predict Jamie will like our paintings.

Flourite: Thaaaat's so good to heaaaar

Rhodonite remains silent glancing away from Jamie who noticed this but understood why. After that first impression with her, it doesn't feel better .

Jamie: In any case our session is over now, your next one is with Pearl.

Off-colors left the room as Jamie remembers the first time they met

Jamie clinged to Rhodonite's leg like a fanatic .... she felt uncomfortable and Garnet told her 'Just tell him no '

Jamie right now felt embarrassed before he noticed something on his shoulder "AAH!"

MS: Jamie!

Jamie: Ouh hey Moonstone

MS: Hey I thought that if you have time can we go somewhere?

Jamie : Of course and I think I know just the place.
-----------------
MS: What is all of this?

Jamie: Well it's a beach city funland, an amusement park. It features roller coasters, an arcade, a midway, a teacup ride, a ferris wheel, a carousel and bumper cars.

MS: I never been to the attraction Park before.
Jamie: I suppose. But it's okay c'mon

First the two went on a teacup ride with Jamie left a bit dizzy and Moonstone excited.

Then Jamie won an arcade and gave Moonstone a Winnie the pooh bear

MS: So adorable~

And finally they rode on a roller coaster

MS: This is interesting!

That was until the roller coaster started malfunctioning

Smokes and fire came out of the carriage

Dewey: What is happening?!

Sour: Hold on everybody!!

Larimar: This is not the screams i wished for!!

Moonstone notice Larimar at the controller room and understood that she can't control the attractio.

So Moonstone tried to get out and stop it but then she appeared on the floor

Jamie: Wha?! What was-

Roller coaster flied into the sea as they saw a pink glowing gem "Uh hey y-yeah what's up?"
-----------------------
Jamie: So wait you set the gems up for their jobs but then Steven switched them to other stuff that they didn't what to do?

Ame: Right in the bucket.

Steven: It was a bad idea apparently.

Ame: Dude I really let them decide their own place.

Steven: Yeah well I'm glad everything worked out. I'm sorry we interrupted your fun

Moonstone: It's okay we've had instances like that before.

Jamie: Yeah and honestly this isn't so ba-

Snowflake : PIZZA!

Snowflake throws Pizza in Jamie just as Ruby puts flowers on top of him

Steven: Ruby Smowflake, you don't have to work with flowers or pizza now remember?

Ruby: Ouh thank goodness

Jamie: Auu...

Moonstone: We will go now

Ame: Have a good day *muah*

Amethyst kissed Jamie on the cheeks before they took their leave

MS: Huhu unprecedented. Love can be unpredictable, doesn't follow logic but it still can surprise you.

Jamie: Where did that come from?

MS: Thanks to you I understand that it can also spread and grow even more than I realised.

Jamie: I just listened to my heart's voice...if you know what I mean

MS chuckled but then grows sad as she looked at her prized bear. Tears were coming from her eyes, front and back.

Jamie: What is wrong?

MS: I remembered what Citrine done to you...

Jamie was surprised at the rouge gems name and put his hand at his back

MS: Does it hurt?

Jamie: At times but-

MS: It's my fault. Citrine was rather for me and you my first human friend didn't had to go through such a dangerous trial...

Jamie: Perhaps....but it's not our fault. It's citrine 's and I made my decision there to stay and help you two. I put myself in that situation and if anything it's me who should apologise that you had to see me like that.

MS:*sniffs* you really are a good friend.

Jamie: Now now c'mon we should return to school so that we-

Garny: I demand a rematch!!

Garnet: No means No!

MS: Hm guess we aren't the only ones with problems here