Little Misery

[Beach City Pier]

While many attend the ball of unity on Homeworld, some didn’t feel like going.

Instead preferred to stay in home sweet home which itself didn’t lack weirdness on it’s own.

Frowny couldn’t get what he was looking at.

Frowny – What... is this?

Smiley shows off the new ship he’ll use for work.

Smiley – Uhm this is your vessel. S.S. Misery! I mean you named it so, by the way the banner should be changed a little but all that said it’ll help the business! Number of tourists are growing each day! Potential new friends and neighbours! Might as well show them around!

Frowny wasn’t talking about the ship. But even if he did, he’d not want to have anything to do with it. It broke and sank each time he or others used it yet appears right back where they found it. He no longer wonders why the owner rented it a lot but didn’t use it himself.

Frowney – Or maybe new detractors and possible bullies. Either way, I wouldn’t recommend you that ship. Also I do think you’re stretching yourself too thin. Like that boy Jamie, you have too many jobs with that Funland and all.

Smiley – I’m an adult but still as full of energy as that boy! Do I look tired?! No I don’t! I’m as rested as ever!! Totally not feeling like being watched at times...

He definitely was stressed out and overworked.

Frowney sighs “I’d believe you if that was so. And yeah, I really was talking about those”

He points his finger at the infinite flow of fish swimming in the water before flowing up the surface into the city, apparently not suffocating.

Smiley – Hah, wow I’m not sure. Say, this has been quite frequent for last week or more. You think gems at home school know?

Frowney looks at the magazine they got of little home school merchandise.

Frowney – Maybe they did some experiments... I don’t know. I mean they write about these meet morps? So maybe those are what they meant?

Smiley chuckled at that.

Smiley – Well you know Ms Peridot loves saying meet morphs when talking of cultural stuff. Maybe these are some additions , so what? These little trouts will only decorate our beach! I mean right now it looks even more lonely than before.

He hopes everyone’s okay up there in cosmos. Two days passed and not a thing is heard anywhere, people are getting worried. The police are on alert until further news are received.

It’s getting rather suspicious and eerie.

Smiley doesn’t yet hit red alert though, it’s been weirder before so let’s see how far this may go.

They then see clouds gather in the sky, sounds of rumbling are heard.

Frowney – Well maybe for the best, else bad weather or tornado blows us all away.

Smiley – Now that’s a caring line of thinking! Now c’mon help me tie the ship to the dock, I’m not letting this cargo carry off into the ocean!

Frowney – Alright I guess...

He still feels a bit insecure for some reason,  more so than usual.

He went on to help Smiley before he as well as everyone in the city noticed a large bust of smoke from close by forests.

Lightning was coming down in the forest, hitting randomly at the woods.

Many of them now on fire.

Smiley – What the!? Garden’s set ablaze!