Adam Butch - Anti Light

Amethyst - Hey Ronaldo what are you even doing here?!

Ronaldo was swinging a bat at her as he yelled uncontrollably.

Ronaldo - STAY AWAY FROM ME SNEEPLE! I WON'T LET YOU TAKE ME ALIVE!

Amethyst couldn't understand what the colossal nerd was on about, instead turned into kangaroo kicking him away.

And after that a blue kyanite swung her scythe at her which she narrowly dodges before getting kicked by the back tip of sickle.

Garnet meanwhile was preoccupied with green Chrysoprase who was causing a hurricane.

Garnet tried using her future vision but something was interfering in it. She could see different images, from destruction of galaxy warp on earth to destruction of earth itself from the Cluster, and in middle a menacing figure standing amongst the flames...

She wasn't sure if that was Vincent or not but she was certain of one thing. They have to solve this situation quickly and go to earth, time isn't on their side here.
_________________________________________
While fighting the hordes of humans and gems, Yellow Diamond told Yellow and Blue Pearls to try and trace where did the signal and transmission of footage came from.

They had to find the gem Olivine, the human Otto and other conspirators.

They managed to get peridots to help them after sneaking away from the areas of the fight especially when fire and explosion start happening.

It wasn't as easy as broadcasting the images out in the open, something was constantly jamming the signal...

Then they thought, where does that jamming is coming from?

And so they found it was found on many places but one stands out strongest.

Pink Diamond's Secluded Tower.

Yelena (Yellow Pearl ) - We have to inform them!

Unfortunately the situation became even more complicated once Blue Diamond rejuvenated.

With her eyes shining white she was now attacking Yellow Diamond.

With White Diamond trying to aid her but simultaneously Red Sapphire tries to cut her in half.
_________________________________________
He sees only darkness at the start..

It was empty and cold...

He found it tiring to open them for some reason, he really didn't get sleep... after the ball...

No... wait... no he was at the ball... but when did he even leave?

Or did he leave?

Jamie could only remember Spinel trembling in terror after...

After... that video came, of her... killing Rubies...

He was shocked and in some part angered at her, but tried to calm her down...

And after that...

Wait where is he even?

He blinked many times in irritation as slowly his vision comes back...

Except he doesn't see much... It was quite dark all around him as well... aside from a long window up above the wall shining on him...

He then trips and falls...

He then notices over what...Spinel.

Sweating and nervous...

Yet she wasn't the one grabbing most attention...

He looks over to spot him...

Otto - Welcome to the chamber of solitude, little man...

Jamie - You!? But you dissapeared!... wait... your eyes!