And there, in the midst of the transformed garden, stood Rudra. His presence commanded attention, radiating an air of power and determination. Pihu's heart raced, a mix of confusion and apprehension flooding her senses. She watched as Rudra, with a bouquet adorned with black and red roses in hand, approached her with deliberate steps.

As Rudra drew closer, his intense gaze locked onto Pihu, his eyes filled with a combination of emotions that she couldn't quite decipher

As Rudra drew closer, his intense gaze locked onto Pihu, his eyes filled with a combination of emotions that she couldn't quite decipher. His every move emanating an overwhelming desire, his eyes, filled with a mix of madness and devotion, locked onto hers, refusing to release their grip.

Pihu's voice wavered as she attempted to comprehend the depths of Rudra's emotion. "Mr. Rathore, what is all of this? You are the one who told waiter to lie. What do you want from me?"

Rudra's voice, usually deep and commanding, now held a touch of softness. "It's Rudra, just call me Rudra. Pihu, I know I may have frightened you earlier. My emotions got the better of me, and for that, I apologize. But please understand, everything I do, every gesture I make, is driven by a love that consumes me. A love that refuses to be ignored."

As Pihu heard Rudra confession, she is unable to understand how she should respond her fear is visible on face as Rudra confessed his feelings. As Rudra extended the bouquet of black and red roses towards Pihu, his grip tightening on the flowers. Pihu's voice trembled as she firmly refused to accept them. "I'm sorry, Mr. Rathore, but I can't accept your love." She try to refuse as much as politely she can so she can leave from here as soon as possible.

But by hearing Pihu refusal, Rudra's expression turned cold, his voice laced with a hint of anger as he struggled to contain his emotions and try to explain. "Pihu, you don't understand. My love for you transcends all boundaries. It consumes me, drives me to the brink of madness, just like these roses in this bouquet that symbolize the depth of my passion.These black and red roses symbolize my emotions for you. The black rose represents my profound love, while the red rose represents the intensity of my obsession for you. I can't deny it any longer – I am head over heels in love with you, and I can't help but be obsessed with the thought of being with you."

Pihu felt a shiver run down her spine as Rudra's words enveloped her. The bouquet, once an embodiment of allure and romance, now seemed to possess an ominous quality, the thorns whispering of potential pain and possessiveness Pihu took a step back, her heart pounding with a mix of fear and determination, ready to flee from this foreboding situation.

But Rudra, perceptive to her intentions, trapped her in his grasp by holding her waist in his tight grip, preventing her escape. Pihu desperately interjected her hands between them, trying to create some space, a futile attempt to restore the barrier that had been shattered. As she gazed into his eyes, a chilling revelation gripped her soul—the little warmth that once resided there had vanished, replaced by an abyss of coldness and darkness.

Panic surged through Pihu's veins, fueling her struggles against Rudra's unyielding hold. Her voice trembled as she implored, "Let me go, Mr. Rathore." Yet, Rudra's response was a stark warning, his grip pulling her closer, his tone laced with an unsettling determination. "Love, you cannot escape. I will never release you."

Rudra's voice, devoid of warmth, pierced through the air. "You see, my love, when I first laid eyes on you, I felt an inexplicable attraction. It was not just when you saved me, but when I witnessed your kindness towards a little girl at the mall. In that moment, a force pulled me towards you, and when you rescued me, I knew without a doubt that you are the love of my life, for whom I would willingly set the world ablaze."

Pihu stood frozen, shock rendering her unable to fathom the depths of the situation she had unknowingly stepped into. She dared not contemplate the consequences that lay before her. Renewing her struggle, she pleaded with Rudra, urging him to release her, but her pleas fell on deaf ears. Instead, his grip tightened, causing her to wince in pain as tears welled up in her eyes.

Realizing the mistake he had made, Rudra finally loosened his hold, his voice now gentle and soft. "I love you, Pihu. You must understand that you are precious to me, like a hidden pearl, my pearl which I yearn to safeguard from the world. I seek to protect your innocence, your simplicity, your selflessness, and your love-filled heart. Only you possess the ability to love a heartless devil like me. I cannot fathom a life without you. You are my sunshine, my breath, my solace, my heart—my everything."

Suddenly, a darkness eclipsed Rudra's gaze, and his voice turned devoid of emotion. "I cannot exist without you, My Pearl. You must comprehend this. I will not permit anyone, not even you, to snatch you away from me. You must stay by my side. I care not whether you reciprocate my love, my devotion is enough for both of us. I am certain that in time, you too will come to love me. I will make you mine, by hook or by crook, because you are my obsession till eternity."

Each word reverberated with a haunting intensity, instilling a profound sense of dread within Pihu. Trapped in Rudra's web of darkness and obsession, she felt her spirit wane, her hopes for escape fading like a distant dream. The weight of his words pressed upon her, smothering her essence, leaving her teetering on the precipice of a life she never asked for.

To be continued....................................................