Glitch

"What are the unforgivable curses? Why are they unforgivable? We didn't give them this name just in the intention to frighten the children from first year or to scare wizards curious to learn more about magic. No, we named them like this because it draws a line between what is morally correct and what is not. But is it always like this?"

It had been a whole week since the school year started and I haven't heard of Mattheo. I was seating next to Hermione and was listening to Alastor Moody talking about the unforgivable curses.

"What are the three unforgivable curses?" He asked

Hermione raised her hand

"Miss?"

"Granger. The Cruciatus curse is a spell that can make feel a huge pain to the victim. If someone uses The Imperius curse, this someone has total control of the victim and the last one...... the killing curse"

She lowered her voice and looked down.

"Nobody can survive to the killing curse. NOBODY. (Everyone looked at him stunned. They were all afraid of him. He was unpredictable) Excepted one person.

He showed Harry and stopped talking.

[I don't like him. Not at all. What he is doing is just inacceptable!]

I agreed with Hermione. (Even if she didn't know it) Since the first class with him as a teacher, she thought that. Sometimes she even insulted him, but that was in her head. It was always funny to read that.

"Let's try them" Moody said while taking a spider out of a jar

"What?"

This time, Hermione said it out loud.

He took his wand.

"Imperio"

The spider started to fly and went on a student's head. Everyone was laughing (excepted the student of course).

"It makes you laugh, doesn't it?"

As he was saying this, Moody made the spider fly on Draco's head.

"Will I make her drown herself in the water? Or will I save her? With this curse, I can decide what I want her to do. And what if I just...." The spider went back next to Moody.

"Crucio"

and started to move but it didn't move normally. Like it was in pain.I turned my head and saw Neville. I was feeling his emotions. He was in pain.

[Please stop it]

He thought while looking at the spider

I turned my head back to the teacher.

"Stop it!" I said

Moody left the spider in peace. Then he killed it. Without even saying the curse.

As we walked out of the classroom, Moody called Neville. I looked at him and smiled. Neville needed that.

"I have a work to finish. I'm going to the library."

"I'm coming with you" replied Hermione

"Alright, see you later then." Ron said

We walked to the library when we saw a group of people in front of the cup.

"They're putting their names in the cup."

"If you had seventeen, would you put your name in the cup?" I asked to Hermione

" Oh no, it's really dangerous. I'm not risking my life just for a stupid tournament."