You drew stars around my scars

Y/N POV

"Y/N! Please answer!"

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine don't worry."

"No you're not. Please tell me what's happening."

I was about to say something when we heard a noise that came from the hallway. I stood up.

"What are you doing?" Asked Hermione

"I want to see what's going on."

I opened the door and saw Harry

"What's happening?"

"I have to see Dumbledore. Now!" He answered

"Why?"

He didn't replied and went downstairs.

"Harry please"

He ran to Dumbledore's office and few minutes later, Macgonagall was there with Ginny, Ron and the twins.

"In your dream, were you standing next to the victim?" Asked Dumbledore

"No, no" Harry replied

Dumbledore went closer to one of the painting.

"Alright, Everard make sure Arthur Weasley is alright."

The man in it stood up and walked out.

"Please, professor...."

"The children will be able to see their father soon." Dumbledore continued

"Look at me!" Screamed Harry

The headmaster turned his head to face him.

"What's happening to me?"

Before Dumbledore could answer, Snape entered the room.

"You wanted to see me?" He asked

"I don't think this can wait until tomorrow Severus. Take him."

Harry and Snape left the room. Now there were only Dumbledore and me.

"Professor....."

I didn't know how to ask or how to talk about this. It wasn't the moment. I knew it. But I needed answers from Dumbledore. Maybe it was too soon. What I needed was maybe not what was the best for me. I could continue to do my research alone. And discover things that Dumbledore may not wanted me to discover.

"....... Nothing. Sorry."

I turned back and let Dumbledore in his office. Hermione was waiting for me.

"Come one, let's go back to our dorm." She said

"Yeah, you're right. Even if I don't think I will be able to sleep after this." I replied

"Try at least. But tomorrow you will tell me everything."

I looked down.

"Fine."

The next day, I told her all the story: the picture, the thing that was written on it, and the dreams.

"That's weird. Like why Grindelwald? Why him? I mean the only thing that could explain this is the fact that you can read thoughts, like Queenie's but it's the only thing."

"I don't think it's that. I'm not the only one who can do that you know."

"Yeah you're right, I will see what I can find in the library."

I didn't tell her that I already search in the library. She really wanted to help me and if that could make her feel better, that was great.

"Hey."