Call it what you want

Y/N POV

"We have divination class today" Ron said while eating his egg.

"Thank god, I quitted this class one year ago" Hermione replied looking at Ron.

"Yeah if by quitted you mean throwing her magic ball on the floor and running away, then yeah"

The owls flew over our heads and dropped the news paper on our breakfast table. I took it and started reading it.

"What the fuck?" I said

"What?"

Harry took the newspaper from my hands and started to read it. He laughed so hard that the other tables could hear him.

"What is it?" Asked Hermione

"Listen, (he cleared his throat) Mr Riddle and miss Y/L/N, a love story? We all know the famous Riddle, the bad boy, the one who's sure to capture the hearts of all girls looking for adventure. Well it seems he had already chosen the one, and not just any. Y/L/N is none other than the best friend of the one who survived, Harry Potter. Is she trying to have it both ways? We did see her on the arm of Mr Potter at the Yule Ball. If you want to follow every details from their relationship, keep reading!"

Hermione and Ron couldn't stop laughing.

"Are you trying to have them both, Y/N?" Asked Ron, sarcastically

"Ahahah, that's really funny. Really funny. I hate her. What is she trying to do with this?"

"I don't know but from now you're Riddle's girlfriend"

"But I'm not!"

"We'll it is said on the next page that you're really close to me." Replied Harry, still laughing

"I wanna die." I said while hiding my face in my hands.

"Oh, look it's not that hard to be Riddle's girlfriend. You're gonna have a lot of little Riddle's baby. Oh and you're gonna visit grandpa Voldemort every week-end! That's gonna be great!"

Hermione laughed out loud

"Oh Ron shut up please. Mattheo is just a friend."

I looked at the Slytherin table. I didn't see Mattheo, he was still in the infirmary. I stood up and started to walked out when I heard Harry taking a fake voice and said:

"Oh, where are you going? Please stay, you're supposed to be really close to me!"

"Oh but maybe she's gonna see her boyfriend!" Replied Ron

They all laughed, again.

"Fuck all of you"

"You're breaking my heart Y/N." Harry said

I smiled. I loved them, they were the funniest people I've ever seen. But everyone would think I was his girlfriend. As I was walking to the infirmary, everyone gave me dirty looks. Great, they all believed what this journalist said. I opened the door and sat next to Mattheo.

"I hate all of them" I said

"Good morning to you too." He replied

"Did you read what this Rita Skeeter wrote about me. About us?"

"You know I hate to see the news."

"Yeah, but for once read it" I took the newspaper and gave it to Mattheo

He started reading it and smiled.

"What is that" he said while laughing.

What did it make everyone laugh? It was not funny.