You belong with me

MATTHEO POV

I was waiting Lena in the library. I didn't know what happened with Y/N. Was she jealous or something?

"Hey!" Lena said

"Hi. You're ready?" I asked

It's been more than two weeks since I started to help her with her homework. She said she needed it for getting good grades for the OWL.

"Yeah. So last time I didn't understand the thing with the potion you know."

"Oh, that. Yeah well it's basic actually, look."

She didn't look at what I was explaining to her. Did she even care? I didn't think so but what I knew at this moment was that she wasn't my type. Actually I only went with her to make Y/N jealous. And it worked. With all the Gryffindor boys around her I had to do something.

"Are even listening?" I asked

"Oh, yeah. Well it's because I was looking at your ring. I love it."

She touched it and wanted to take my hand. What the fuck? Maybe the plan was working a little too much. I wanted to say something when she kissed me. I didn't know what to do. She wasn't ugly, she was actually pretty with blue eyes and long brown hair but I had another person in mind. I opened my eyes and she was smiling.

"I'm.... Lena look...." I wanted to say something but I turned my head. Y/N, she was there. Why was she here? Damn it.

"Y/N!" I said as I took my books and left Lena alone

Y/N POV

I was walking to the library, Hermione wanted me to talk to some people about the organisation we talked about. I entered the library and I saw a table with a lot of people.

"Hi." I said

They turned their heads.

"Hi."

"Do you hate Umbridge?" I asked

They looked at each others then answered

"Yeah, like everyone."

"Good, perfect then take that and meet us in a little shop at Hogsmeade."

Then I walked away, and they all started to whisper. As I was trying to find other people to convince, I saw Mattheo with Lena. They were kissing. Oh. When they stopped, Mattheo's head turned to face me.

"Y/N!" He screamed as he tried to follow me.

I was nearly running. I didn't want to talk to him. In any way possible. I wanted to be alone.

"Y/N please. Listen."

I didn't answered

"Y/N!"

I kept walking

"I'm sorry. Please just listen."

It turned back

"I do not care alright, do what you want with who you want. It's not my problem anymore."

"It's not what you think."

"Oh and what do I think about Mattheo. Come on say it to me."

"Just, let me explain."

I rolled my eyes

"It's her, she kissed me." He said

"Oh and you're blaming her. What a gentleman!"

"Not but she really kissed me I didn't want to."

"Please."

I wanted to go but he grabbed my arm and kissed me. A real kiss. Mattheo Riddle was kissing me. And I kissed him back.