Chapter 13

Chaewon's POV

"Let's go out for food today, come out in ten."

Kazuha smiled sweetly and left the closet first, allowing me to fix my appearance and brush my hair loosely with my fingers. I leaned against the wall to make sure I didn't topple over with the way my legs were shaking so violently just a few minutes ago, as I looked in my phone camera to check for obvious hickeys or smudged makeup.

This was our new routine, we barely got any time together alone in the house, Kazuha went to the gym way too much and I was always busy studying, not to mention the three other roommates we shared. So we could only fit in quickies like this, like now, in the closet of a random corridor on campus. Trust me, they were satisfying, and I liked the dirty secrecy of it all, having to stay quiet, but nothing could compare to the way Kazuha could take me in bed.

Openly.

Outside of my now very active sex life, me and Kazuha had been spending way more time together. Similarly to this moment, I was about to go eat some horrible fast food with her, as we always ate lunch together now. It was nice, and although I had friends like Winter and Yunjin, being friends with Kazuha was...different. It was never awkward, considering we knew each other's bodies like the back of our hands with the last few weeks we had spent together exploring everything about them. And I'd learnt Kazuha was actually a very calm person, something was peaceful about the time I'd spend with her, even though she could be hilarious at times it felt like she was the only person I could have real comfortable silence with. Even if the comfortable silence almost always lead to wandering hands and hushed moans.

Kazuha had even gotten rid of that dangerous motorcycle since she'd drive me with her to campus everyday, not to mention it's kind of difficult to fuck on a bike, and we'd get written up for public indecency of course. I'd also began learning a lot more about my body, things Haechan could never teach me, things I didn't even know. Kazuha always listened to my requests during sex, always wanting to make every time better than the last, and she never failed.

"I'm kind of in the burger mood today." The brunette commented as she pulled out of the parking lot, driving skilled and smooth just like her bike riding, I was almost envious. But then I found myself getting lost in the way she had one hand on the wheel and the other resting in her lap, torturously close to a place I didn't have to imagine any longer, which made it that much harder to stop thinking about. God, I must be some sort of nymphomaniac, we barely got done twenty minutes ago.

"Sure, burgers." I hummed in agreement, looking down at my phone to disguise my perverted thoughts.

We arrived at a cosy diner, and Kazuha signalled for a waiter as we sat at the nearest table.

"By the way, I need you to come with me somewhere." Her eyes never looked up from the menu as she skimmed over the options. But before I could ask for more details, the attractive waiter intercepted to take our order.

"Wait, Kazuha, is that you?" The uniformed blonde leaned down on the table, pushing the menu out of Kazuha's uncomfortable face to get a closer look at the brunette.

"Wow, Heejin! ..Had no idea you worked here!" Kazuha forced a smile as I watched the awkward exchange in silence. I wondered who this girl was.

"It's crazy to bump into you here, unfortunately I'm working right now but I'd be happy to catch up with you later!" Heejin winked obnoxiously, completely ignoring me sitting right in front of Kazuha. Ambitious, very ambitious. With the way Kazuha's eyes were flickering between me and the girl with a very desperate look of discomfort, Heejin was probably an awful, clingy hookup.