Chapter 3

Chaewon's POV

I shivered from the cold as we approached the parking lot, Kazuha turned around, noticing my discomfort.

"You want to take the bike or car?" She pointed to the motorcycle behind her which she unlocked with her keys.

"Bike?" My jaw was practically on the ground, of course this siren of a woman also had a motorcycle.

"A bike gets the ladies." She explained with a playful wink before leaning over to get an extra helmet from the compartment at the back. She also took out a hoodie and inspected it, it clearly wasn't hers as it was bright pink and too small.

"How many girls have you had on this?" I asked as she smelled the hoodie before handing it to me to wear.

"Well, it's clean. You should wear it if you're cold, if you're on the bike it'll be freezing." I gave the hoodie my own inspection before coming to a conclusion.

"I'm not wearing one of your groupie's hoodies, you don't even know whose it is." I handed it back to her. She sighed before taking off her own hoodie and putting it over my head, not even giving me a second to respond. My arms were constricted as they weren't in the arm holes and my hair was ruffled but all I could think about was Kazuha's hands resting at the hem of the hoodie, she was inches from my face, looking down at me with her brown eyes illuminated by the dim lights of the lamppost beside us. I interrupted the awkward silence by putting my arms in the arm holes and she backed away thankfully. The hoodie smelled like Kazuha, she smelled like vetiver and patchouli, woody and slightly sweet. It was addicting.

"So I'm taking it we're riding the bike?" She confirmed as she leaned over again to put the pink hoodie back in the compartment. It was hard not to notice the way her now visible arms flexed as she resized the extra helmet to my size before bringing it down onto my head and wearing her own. She looked at me to see if it fit correctly and it did, first try. I wonder how many girls she's done this for.

"You better not kill me, I've never been on a bike before."

"Who do you think I am?" She feigned offence before flashing a cocky smile and mounting the bike. "Don't tell me you need help with getting on too?" She cocked a brow and her voice dropped a whole octave, and I was sure if I wasn't wearing this massive helmet, the blush on my cheeks would be very visible.

I scoffed and took the seat behind her, awkwardly trying to find a place to situate my hands where she wouldn't be uncomfortable. I settled for her stomach and tried to keep as much distance from her as she started the bike. She giggled cutely when my fingers grazed her stomach, causing her abs to flex under the thin material of her shirt. Maybe her stomach wasn't a good idea.

"I'm ticklish, watch those hands." She deadpanned as we got onto the road. As soon as we hit the main roads, I got why people ride bikes, the feeling of the wind on your face and hair, the speed, the feeling in your stomach when you go faster, it feels like you're almost levitating. And Kazuha went fast. She was skilled, not only in her driving and agility but also her knowledge. She was taking every shortcut I knew and even some I didn't know. And when we pulled up to my apartment, I felt disappointed at the fact we got here so fast.

"This is it right?" She asked in confirmation, letting me dismount the bike and watching me struggle with the buckle on the helmet.

"Yeah, thank you." I was still struggling with the helmet and she watched me for a few moments, amused.

"C'mere." She gestured for me to walk closer to her with her two fingers as she easily undid the buckle, first try. I wonder how many girls she's done this for.