Chapter 8

Kazuha's POV

I gasped in surprise as Chaewon grabbed my shoulders and kissed me, stood on her tip-toes. My body reacted before my mind could and I leaned down, my arm swiftly wrapped around her waist to keep her steady. The kiss was soft and slow, I took the time to really taste Chaewon, she tasted of alcohol and cherry chapstick and it was addicting. Chaewon's hands moved from my shoulders up to the nape of my neck as I tilted my head to the side to deepen the kiss, her body responded by pulling mine closer, leaving no room for air between us. I ran my tongue along her lower lip, desperate to taste her fully as she parted her lips and gave me access to slip inside her mouth. My knees almost buckled as she began letting small, needy moans evaporate into my mouth, her lips soft and full as she bit down onto my bottom lip. But as much as I enjoyed this, it needed to stop. I pulled away before my body could show obvious signs of erection. Chaewon's eyes were dark and lustful beneath me, and she tried pulling me back down for another kiss before I stopped her.

"Chaewon, you're drunk." I panted, catching my breath. How long did we make out for? Her eyes continued staring at my lips, her own were swollen and glossy as she bit down on her bottom lip. Fuck, I wanted to kiss her again but I knew better than that.

"So are you." She breathed, her voice was raspy and low and it made me lose my mind, but I couldn't let it. I'm not the right person for her to get under, Chaewon's a good person and she's just sensitive right now, I know that. So why was I already thinking about hailing a taxi and taking her back to my room?

"We shouldn't do this, I mean- I'm not the right person to do this with." I couldn't risk my friendship with Chaewon, this would ruin things between us.

"It's just sex, Kazuha. I just need somebody to fuck me right now and you're good at what you do. Let's keep it casual." Chaewon's eyes never moved from my lips and I could feel my self control slipping, not to mention the fact that my hands were still on her small waist and we were so close I could feel her warm breath against my neck.

"Are you sure?" I didn't want her to regret anything tomorrow and above all I wanted her to know that this was her choice, not mine.

"Kazuha, stop talking. Take me home." Chaewon's eyes moved up to meet mine, as if her words were an order, not a request. And that was the moment I crashed down into her lips, this time the kiss was far from innocent, and the little sounds Chaewon made were driving me crazy. It took everything in me to not take her right here on this balcony, because she started frantically wondering her hands under my shirt and running her nails through the contours of my abs. I could feel my dick getting hard now, so I broke the kiss while I was still able to and grabbed Chaewon's hand, leading her off the balcony and out of the house before she was even able to complain about the loss of contact.

In the taxi, I watched intently as Chaewon squeezed her thighs together, so I let my hand rest on her inner thigh, wanting to see her squirm a bit more. Although the sweatpants she was wearing weren't the most flattering, she looked irresistible as she parted her legs for me slightly. But I wasn't going to give her what she wanted, as much as I was losing my patience, I couldn't let the taxi driver watch me finger her in the backseat. And it didn't help that Chaewon kept looking at me from time to time, fluttering her eyelashes and licking her lips, she had to have been doing that on purpose. It was as if she knew the effect she had on me, because she snook her own hand dangerously close to my boner, all with glossy eyes and a curious mischievousness, like she was testing something. My breathing hitched and Chaewon watched closely, a little smirk playing on the side of her lips.