Chapter 7

Chaewon's POV

The entire ride home in the taxi was silent, my lips were swollen and my body was hot and bothered. I kept my thighs pressed together tightly for the entire journey. I just needed to get home and to my room immediately. The entire time I was making out with that guy, I was watching Kazuha make out with that blonde. The way her hands were on her hips, the way her body was pressed up against hers, the way she smirked into her lips, the way she grinded down into her. And seeing Kazuha hard afterwards only made it worse. The reason I'm so turned on right now is because of her, not that random guy. Of course I knew Kazuha was attractive but we got past that, we even became good friends. Now, it's all ruined because my stupid body has a mind of its own. I couldn't be around Kazuha in this state, this state of picturing being under her whenever I looked at her.

The minute we arrived home I went straight into my room and locked the door behind me. I was drunk and couldn't trust myself to be alone with Kazuha anymore tonight. I just needed to sleep it off. I got under my covers and closed my eyes, but everytime I did I could only imagine my thighs wrapped around Kazuha's face. I couldn't sleep in this state, I needed to take care of myself.

A wash of relief came over me as soon as my hand went into my underwear, I bit down on my lip to suppress my moans when I inserted two fingers inside of me. If anyone knew how thin the walls were in this place, it was me. I pumped my fingers in and out at a fast pace, looking to get this over and done with. My eyes closed as I started curling my fingers to reach that sensitive spot inside me, and all I could imagine was how Kazuha's fingers would feel inside me, her lips on my neck as I crumbled beneath her. Denying my attraction to her was futile, and when I came with only her in my mind, it was confirmed. I removed my hand from my underwear, feeling relieved the ache between my legs has subsided for now.

The only question was how I was going to face her tomorrow.

//

I woke up with a small hangover, not enough to make me stay in bed, but enough to give me a headache. I'm used to it by now, so I got out of bed and headed to the living room where I heard a lot of commotion.

"That's cheating!" Yunjin yelled with her already loud voice, eyes glued to the screen where she was playing a game of Mario Kart with her girlfriend.

"Woohoo, first place!" Sakura stretched her fingers before leaning back nonchalantly, Yunjin just stared at her incredulously.

"Babe how are you so good?" Yunjin grabbed Sakura's face, desperate to know her secret. 

"A magician never tells his secrets." The Japanese girl shrugged proudly, dismissing her girlfriend's pleas. I moved to sit on the sofa next to them, stealing one of the Pringles Yunjin was eating.

"Good morning." Eunchae walked in then too, yawning and grabbing a controller to play as if it were a normal occurrence.

"Chaewon, you want a go?" Sakura offered me her controller, but continued to play with Eunchae when I shook my head, I'm horrible at games so I try to save myself of the embarrassment.

The front door opened and Kazuha walked in, out of her normal workout attire at this time of day, instead sporting some casual jeans and a tee, the cap she was wearing didn't let me see her face until she walked a bit closer.

"I got the coffee." The brunette set down the drink carrier on the table, making sure not to get in the way of the tv which was displaying a very intense game of Mario Kart. Sakura was still in the lead of course, but Eunchae wasn't far behind her. "Chae, I didn't know what you like so I just got you what I usually get." I almost flinched when she addressed me, I couldn't even look her in the eye after sinfully masturbating to the thought of her last night, though I was still able to mumble a quick thank you under my breath.