Chapter 4

Kazuha's POV

My alarm woke me up at 8am as it always did. I woke up at the same time everyday without fail, it was my routine. However, today was different. I rolled over in my bed unaware of the naked red-head also tangled in the sheets.

Did she not leave when I asked her to last night?

I hate when people don't leave. It ruins my routine, and I hate the feeling of seeing the same girl twice. I scanned the room for my boxers as well as my brain for this random girl's name. I remember we met at a bar last night, she was incredibly forward, tracing my forearm with her manicured hands and fluttering her eyelashes. But her name, I can't seem to remember. Maybe Hyeji? It was something like that. She was also loud, and would bite down on my palm everytime I tried to silence her, a brat.

I untangled myself from Hyeji's limp body as soon as my eyes locked on my black underwear. Once it was worn, it was time for the hard part.

"Hyeji." I shook the red-head's shoulders, trying not to be annoyed when she was unresponsive. I can't have the other girls see her leave, she was meant to go before they woke up. "Hyeji." I made sure to grip her tighter this time, eliciting a low groan from the girl.

"Oh, hey babe." I grimaced at the pet name as her eyes squinted, adjusting to the sunlight peeking in through the curtains.

"You need to go." No need to sugar coat.

"Can't even buy a girl breakfast?" She tried joking, but went quiet when I didn't respond.

"I told you to go last night, you've overstayed your welcome." It wasn't like I was going to see this girl again, so it didn't matter if I was a bit harsh.

"What a great host, Kazuha." She spat, getting out of my bed to retrieve her clothes scattered around the room.

"Here, Hyeji." I passed her the shirt she couldn't find and she snatched it out of my hands.

"It's Yeji, you dick." And with that she left and slammed the door shut behind her.

Well.

//

"Since when do you use emojis?" I smirked, seeing Karina texting Winter slyly under the table, smiling profusely.

"I use emojis!" She defended herself, nudging my shoulder slightly. I've never seen Karina like this, I think she genuinely likes Winter.

"So when are you gonna ask her out?" I can see right through Karina, we've been best friends for years, I can tell what's good for her and what's not. Winter makes her happy.

"You know it's not that simple." I raised a brow, to which she replied, "we're taking things slow, it's been a while since I've been in a relationship and I don't want to freak out and ruin things." Karina's last relationship. Shin Ryujin back in junior year, it wasn't pretty.

"I'm just saying, if she makes you happy then go for it. Don't overthink." I stole a slice of her pizza while she kept cheesing at her phone.

"Is it cool if Winter joins us? Her class just ended." I nodded, Winter was nice, and it was fun seeing Karina flustered, something you can hardly ever see.