The trial.

The courtroom is holding the main negotiation for case B-1245-13-A, and the case will be held in room number two. My name is Roland Johansson and I am the chairperson of this court. To my sides we have three jurors, Karina Karlsson, Jakub Abrahamyan and Linda Hagelin. There is a notary on my far right, Marianne Trinde, who administrates the technical aspects of the trial and takes notes on the process, hence her being a notary. Regarding the people who are involved, we have the defendant, Angelo Castillo, who on his side has the lawyer Jasmine Frisk. He has been accused of harassment in two circumstances: At a bus when moving a woman's purse, and at a basketball game allegedly sexually assaulting an underage girl while punching an underage male at the same game. The plaintiff, the woman whose purse was moved, has not been able to be reached for contact, there are other witnesses who are willing to participate in sharing their experience. As for the other event regarding sexual abuse, the female plaintiff is not to be found neither, but we have the boy who got assaulted along with some witnesses who are willing to participate on the prosecutor's behalf. The lawyer for him will be Milian Pettersson. Let us call in the people in question. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- You are allowed to speak, Pettersson.

- Yes your honor. The two crimes centering the defendant revolve around infringement of personal space at a bus and sexual harassment of an underage girl at a basketball game and phyiscal assault against an underage boy, both four days apart. Kevin Lakostner, sitting besides me here, demands a fee for indecency of atleast 80000 crowns and 4 months of jailtime for the defendant. Thank you, your honor. 

- Thank you, Milian. Now for the opposing side, what do you have to say about this?

- Angelo admits that he did move the purse, but that he had no idea that it was seen as something bad and that it was NOT his intention to cause any discomfort for the woman. He also says that he is visiting a therapist regularly because of his lack of awareness when it comes to social proclivities, and wants to improve on himself. On the other case, Angelo completely denies that he sexually assaulted the young lady in question, and one more important point to mention is that Angelo STRONGLY claims that KEVIN had punched him first, and had been acting in a disturbing and provocative way towards him during the basketball match. Thank you, your honor.

- Thank you, now, Kevin Lakostner shall tell his side of the story. Please proceed.

- I was at a basketball game with my friends and our team had just won the match. I was going to give a "thank you" speech for the crowd and I noticed that he was feeling on her, groping her and she looked uncomfortable about it. 

- He's lying. 

- Mister Castillo you have to be quiet or you will be thrown out of court! Please continue, Kevin.

- Thank you. Anyways I saw him groping on her, and she is one of my closest friends. We've done a lot of volunteer work together and we've known each other for many years, so I spoke into the microphone to make sure that everyone sees it. He was also covering himself with layers of clothing to not be seen, so I went up and pulled the disguise off of him, to which he punched me in the face. The girl, whose name I don't really want to say for security reasons, ran out crying and he was trying to follow after her too. The crowd also recognized him from the bus incident and I was surprised to see that it was him, but also frightened that he is going around and doing things like these. 

- Was the punch with an open or closed fist?

- Closed, full on punch to the face. As you can see I have a black eye, so yeah it was serious. 

- Lawyer of the defendant, feel free to ask a question to the prosecutor. 

- Thank you. On the side of the story that I have heard, Angelo says that he has known you since earlier, what is your early history with him?