Blood is thicker than water

*Knock knock knock.

- Hello this is Christine may I help you?

- I look for Irwin, we were supposed to have a therapy session today.

- Oh I got it, sadly he is not here today. He is at the hospital at the moment, but if you could give me your name I could contact him to tell him about your vis...it...ehm, excuse me? 

Angelo had turned around mid sentence and left.

- The hospital she says, I will go there and meet him.

He grabbed the bus to Linnetorp, bus 24055 that led to the hospital area. Once he stepped on it, he had to find a seat, but they were all occupied. Apparently there was going to be a sports cup going on over there, as if it wasn't enough for the sports channels to run on the radio 24/7.

- So, it looks like there is one seat free.

There was a young girl sitting on the window seat, having her bag next to her. Angelo grabbed ahold of her bag, threw it onto her lap and sat next to her. She was looking at him, seemingly too intimidated and confused over what to do about it, so she sat quietly, albeit uncomfortably.

- Hey! You have to ask if you can sit there first! Don't throw your bag at her!

- Yeah you weirdo! Get out of this bus!

Angelo was confused.

- I do not understand. This is a public bus, and the seats are for everybody, I moved her bag for me to be able to sit here.

- Hey bus driver! We have a man harassing a woman here! Throw him out! That is no way to treat a lady!

- Hey wait! The girl exclaimed. It's fine I'm not hu-

*Bus mic* MALE PASSENGER IN THE BACK! LEAVE THE BUS NOW OR WE WON'T BE GOING FURTHER, WE WILL CALL THE POLICE.

Angelo walked out of the bus, the crowd looking at him in disdain. The girl, sitting on her seat looking concerned.

- I'll lose time staying on that bus, I'll simply have to walk my way there if I am to get there at all.

Angelo made it to the hospital, but he had never been there before, luckily yet unluckily, since now he had no way to orient himself. He walked up to the reception.

- I am looking for Irvin Tulip, I heard that he was staying here.

- Hello! He is at the rehabilitation center now, but....hey? Excuse me! You can't go that way! Hello, security?

Rehabilitation center she said hm, I think this is the place. Angelo enters the room, sick and injured people all the like were laying in their beds. At the end, Irvin Tulip was laying in his bed, with a casket around his leg. 

- Hey Irvin. 

- Wh..Wha! WHat are you doing here! Get out of here! 

- I wanted to talk to you about how the therapy has been going. 

- Not now you doofus! I'm at the hospital! Shoo! Get out before you get caught! 

*BAM*

- SECURITY! GET DOWN! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST! DETAIN HIM!

- Wait wait! Irvin made himself into his wheelchair. The police had arrived and was putting Angelo in the car. 

- He is my client! He doesn't know better!  

- Sorry chum, rules are rules. He's coming with us for a while. 

- What! But what the! I need to make a call.