You broke the deal, chump.

The crowd was hollering, everybody was crazed out not believing in what they had just seen. All of both Solfrida's and Kevin's friends were flabbergasted at this unlikely pairing, but Angelo was watching, observing from his seat what had unfolded. Kevin let go of Solfrida, and grabbed the microphone again. 

- Someone hand me a bucket, because I'm so lovesick that I'm about to vomit!  

Everybody was laughing loudly, and Solfrida seemed to be distraught by the comment that was made, but she seemed confused about everything that was going on in the moment generally. Angelo was confused. Hold up, something here is not right. 

- Solfrida, I love you, but you have broken my heart! Because there is another man that you've confessed your love to! 

- OOooooooooooooooooooooooo

As soon as she started catching the drift, her face sunk down and her heart crashed into her stomach. This was the worst thing that could ever happen to her, and it was about to happen right now. Oh no. 

- And he is sittiiiing- 

Kevin turned to Angelo, instantly leaped up to and pulled off his hat and glasses. 

- Right here on the VIP-seat to see his biggest heartthrob! 

WHAAAT NOOO WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! GET THEM OUT!!!!!!

Angelo leaped up from his chair and tried to punch Kevin, but his unfair height and athletic advantage made him fall down to the floor, everybody laughing at him. Solfrida cried and ran out of the basketball court, Angelo tried to run after her. 

- GET AWAY FROM ME YOU ASSHOLE! YOU'VE RUINED MY LIFE!

- AAWWWWWW DID SOMEONE HAVE AN OUCHIE ON THEIR HEEEART??? 

Angelo ran out of the stadium, knowing full well that he had gotten totally played. It was a total disaster, what was he supposed to do now? Not only was the trial happening next week, but he would have nobody but three people on his side compared to the overwhelming opposition that was against him. This whole process had been undeniably frustrating, he needed to retreat back to his father's home to take a breather. His whole plan, everything that he had tried to figure out was crumbling down in the matter of one evening. Was anything even worth doing anymore, if everything one does goes against you? A pebble in a glass of water could only be with the water, but not be the water after all. Like Joni said. He decided to go to sleep. 

The morning after, Angelo awoke to his father yelling outside. He looked out to see what had happened.

- WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?? I'LL TEAR WHOEVER DID THIS APART!!!!

The Castillo estate had been egged down, this looks like the doing of certain people, probably youngsters. 

- ANGELO! THIS IS WAR! CALL YOUR GODDAMNED THERAPIST AND SHOW HIM WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING! 

- Sigh, sure.

As he was about to call Irvin, an unknown number popped up calling Angelo's phone. 

- Who is this? He thought to himself, and after a couple of seconds he hung up on it. 

Not long after, the phone started ringing again from the same number.

*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

 Angelo decided to pick up and see what the deal was.

- Hello? 

- Hey, it's Olle. About yesterday, I just wanted to say that what Kevin did was messed up.

- Yeah you probably found it messed up throwing eggs at my house too. 

- I did what??

- Don't act dumb Olle, I know that these are your friends just as much. 

- Look I'm sorry, but you gotta believe me! Kevin didn't let me in on this. I always spoke well of you from the start and he prolly was aware of it, that's why he didn't get me mixed up in this shit because he thought that I'd be in his way. 

- How did you get my number then? 

- I asked Joni for it since Solfrida wouldn't want me talking to you. Look, I know where Kevin is and we can confront him together! After yesterday's event he wanted to cool down a bit. He's hosting a smaller party and only his closest friends can  come. I'm invited and I can sneak you in.

- Oh yeah? And how do I know if this isn't a set-up?

- What?

- Because I could definitely trust you, Olle: The best friend of the man I trusted the last time, and you see how well that turned out didn't it?

- C'mon why would I tell you this if I was not to be trusted??

I might be a socially incompetent lunatic, but I'm not foolish enough to walk into a trap. Listen - Kevin thinks that he knows me, and he suspects that I'd retaliate against him. If it is true that you liked me from the start and that Kevin knows this, then he'll use you to get closer to me.

- Get closer to you?

- Don't underestimate him, that boy is a wolf in sheep's clothing. It's very likely that he has calculated that you'd pull something like this off and lure me in. Look, the trial is in three days and Kevin knows this. I can't risk getting any more dirt on my name until then.

- I don't know about the trap part, but I know that he and all his friends have made up a story to tell against you in court as to what happened on the basketball court. They're basically going to say that you not only sexually harassed Solfrida but tried to assault him too. If he was using me or whatever, then why would he tell me that?

- Because it makes no difference, you're only one person against the large majority. Olle, I will not retaliate and I won't have anything to do with Kevin until the trial, understood? Besides, you've been friends with him for a long time already and you're just now switching up? Haven't you noticed this type of behaviour before from him during all those years?

- Look- COME ON MAN! OF COURSE I DID! It's just that we've known each other since daycare, he was my closest friend and I let stuff slide because of it, but now he's gone too far and I can't let this slide. Besides...*sigh*.... I have something to admit.

- ........

- I...I am the one with an interest in Solfrida...not him. I am the reason that she was still in the gang in the first place, without me she would've never fit in. Yesterday's event was not really targeted towards you primarily, but it was towards Solfrida. It was a way for him to not only get her out of the group, but to stain her reputation permanently by making it seem like she has an affiliation with you. You were the one she opened up to after all about her love for Kevin. 

- She loved him indeed. 

- Many girls love him, it doesn't matter to him anymore. But for me it hurt, and that's why I want to say that I am on your side Angelo. I want to get at him too. 

- ...Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. 

- How can I prove that I'm loyal??

- If you want to prove that you're on my side, then you'll testify for me this Thursday. 

- I...um.........

- Just as I thought.

- No! I'll do it...I'm a bit scared that's all...if I say something then Kevin will make sure to stick a knife in it. But, I'll do it. I will testify for you on Thursday, Angelo. 

- Understood Olle. Oh, just remember though.

- Hm?

- I will not be fooled twice.