Accusations and tribulations??

- What! Who the hell is this! Fabio exclaimed in anger.

On Solfrida's phone screen was a video, depicting a woman commenting about Angelo's incident on the bus earlier that same day. Apparently, someone had recorded the event and the video had gone viral on YouTube.

"WE are TIRED of the misogyny! WE, as women, LGBTQ+ and colored minorities want to live in a society not plagued by such ARROGANT androcentrism! WE want to be able to put our bag wherever we want without a MAN putting it away! I am TIRED of this happening in a so-called "progressive" time where obviously the male gaze still persists! YOU can call me crazy all you want, but EVERY beloved revolutionary was once hated by the population! I DEMAND that the man in the video shall PAY in compensation for this filthy act and that is FINAL. Hashtag #Mybagmyright!"

- NOOOOOOO!!! AS IF THIS THERAPIST WASN'T ENOUGH NOW SHE'LL LEECH ME OFF MY MONEY TOOO!! ARGH MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!

- This is a big misunderstanding! Irvin said. We need to somehow settle this in court! There has to be a way!

- Do not panic. We'll figure something out, Joni said.

- DO NOT PANIC!? MY SON IS BEING TARGETED BY GREEDY WHORES! Mamma Miiiia what should I do??

- Who is this woman? Angelo asked.

- Her name is PizzoPapparazzo, Joni informed. She is a famous TikToker, known for standing up for civil rights and female justice. It's a big bear to have on your tail to say the least.

- Well, what action should one take?

- If you want to object against it, we can hold a trial. There both of you can discuss and defend your sides in a civil manner. 

- Oh, oh yes! A trial! Irvin exclaimed. Good idea my girl! We need to hold a trial and settle this! Atleast that's  something we could agree on, executive? 

- Fine! I think so, therapist! I'll empty her wallets as she has emptied her dignity! Assuming things about my boy, she no shame!  You know what?? That IS a good idea!

The two men embraced in a dance.

- TRIAL! TRIAL! TRIAL!  

Joni glanced at Angelo. 

- Angelo, what do you think about this?

- What does it bother me, I have had people complain of me all my life so what difference does it make-

- MY boy! This is for YOU and your integrity!! 

Solfrida was standing silently to the side, looking down at the ground. 

- Solfrida, Joni asked. Are you okay? 

Her face started twitching, hiding it with her hands. She started to sob, walking away from everybody else.

Irvin turned around.  

- Solfrida! Solfrida!! Come back here!

- Dad, I'll talk to her. 

Angelo was looking at Joni running after her crying sister, reflecting over the position he had found himself in. He started out his therapy thinking that life would clear up for once, but his confusion about people, about society, and about himself was even more prominent than ever. Whatever he did to fit in, he stood out. Whatever his attempt was to accomodate to society, the distance between him and it only seemed to grow. Just like Solfrida, he needed some time for himself too. Not to cry, but to reflect on his whole plan and if it was worth continuing, or if it proved too detrimental. He sat in the balcony of his family home later that night, away from everything that was going on. That solitude would be broken however, as his phone was ringing.