What have I gotten myself into?

Solfrida had to go to the side from the main event and sit on a bench located not too far away from it, having to contemplate a few things about the situation at hand. That was when Joni Tulip, the older half-sister of Solfrida was on her way to the market to see her. 

- Sis, it's me. 

- Joni!! I'm so glad that you're here! 

Solfrida runs up to Joni and embraces her with a warm hug, finally feeling a sense of comfort and reassurance after what had just unfolded. 

- Where have you been though? Dad said that you'd be here by 4 PM. 

- Traffic. 

- Aw man, traffic?? C'moon, nothing cool? Like, I don't know, you had to fend off two robbers who got in your way? Hoo-Hah! Hiya! Karate-style, right sis? 

- Hah, sadly not today. Just good old, plain traffic. Cars going beep-boop. Speaking of inconveniences, you sure don't look like your usual self sitting curled up alone on a bench away from the main event that you're leading. 

- Speaking of inconveniences? Speaking of catastrophies! That guy is a complete nutcase Joni! How could anyone reach out to him? Everything I tried with him has failed so far. He was handing out flowers, a kid wanted more than one and he didn't give it to her insisting that "rules are rules". Then I showed him how to help an old man across the street, but he didn't get that you have to ask if they even want help first before crossing, which turned into some big drama that I had to resolve on the spot. 

- Hm, interesting you say. Tell me, where is he right now? I want to see him for myself first. 

- Do I have to tell? Look in the crowd. 

While all the people are walking by and in constant movement, Joni sees a man standing like a bowling pin in the middle of the heap. Looking into the distance. 

- Let's go, I'll talk to him. 

Joni approaches Angelo, her little-sister following behind. 

- Joni Tulip, Solfrida's older sister, she said, reaching out her hand. You must be Angelo Castillo.  

Angelo shook her hand, this time more carefully than usual. 

- Hm, looks like his hand shake game improved, Solfrida thought to herself. Atleast it's some progress. 

- You two do not alike, Angelo said bluntly. To be fair, he was right. While Solfrida was of smaller stature, Joni was significantly taller and slender, being taller in height than Angelo. 

- Half-sisters. Me and Solfrida have the same father, but a different mother. I am 27, and Solfrida just turned 17. How old are you? How has your day been? 

- I'm not in the mood for interrogations Joni, I have had enough of them in my life. 

*Solfrida whispers to her sister*

- See? This is what I'm talking about. How am I supposed to get to him?

- Hm, I understand what you mean, mister Angelo. Although, if you want to learn empathy, then youuu, will need to learn how to forge connections. Which we doo, by getting to know each other, Joni said while patting Angelo on the shoulder. So, want to try again? 

- Alright then Joni, I will comply. I am 31 years old, and this day has been rather demotivating and highly confusing. Have a good day. 

- Have a good day? 

- Yes. 

- Oh, you don't have to say "have a good day" to Joni, only when you stop talking, Solfrida said supportingly.